Wednesday, October 26, 2022

WOYWW #699

 Another Wednesday, time for a peek at each other's desks and projects! If you would like to learn more, just go to http://www.stamping-ground.blogspot.ca/p/what-is-woyww.html. Maybe you could join our little group!


Wow! #699! Almost there! I hope everyone has had a nice week, we have been enjoying the fall leaves with almost summer weather!

Here is my desk this morning, still working on my Fodder School. Here I am wetting all my pages with rusty water, and burning holes in some of the wet pages.



 

Last week was our wedding anniversary, here is hubby's card (idea straight from Pinterest!):



I made a similar birthday card for a friend that I will show next week.

Here are a couple of photos of Mittsy taken by my next door neighbour at her place!



And a final photo of some hydrangea from my garden, drying for the winter.

you can see me peeking out from behind!

Have a wonderful week! See you at 700!



8 comments:

Helen said...

happy Anniversary! I love your drying hydrangea, it looks amazing. Great to see Mittsy having some adventures, too! Happy WOYWW Helen #1

Felix the Crafty Cat said...

Hi Linda and happy belated Anniversary. Mitsy is obviously having a nice time. I can't wait to see the effect of the rusty water too. I love drying Hydrangea they look so good in the winter when there are few flowers about. Wishing you a lovely week and a happy and creative woyww, Angela x13x

Crafting With Jack said...

Lovely cards. Rust and burning are two things I haven’t tried. Did the paper burn when wet? I look forward to seeing what you do with the papers. Happy WOYWW. Angela #5

Lunch Lady Jan said...

This may be a daft question but why don’t you burn the paper before soaking, wouldn’t it be easier? Or is it a different effect when you do it your way? Love the anniversary card, that’s really sweet - hope you had a lovely time celebrating!
Hugs LLJ 7 xxx

Sarah Brennan said...

What a great anniversary card Linda - hope you had a good day. Meow to Inky and Mittsy. Stay safe and Happy WOWYW. Sarah #11

Julia Dunnit said...

Congrats on your anniversary - 38 for us next year. Whizzed by hasnt it! Lovely to read that your autumn days are sunny, it makes such a difference doesnt it. I think my DH would probably throw up his hands in disbelief if I started burning holes in my papers…he doesn’t get a lot of the things I do, but I think that would t2ke the biscuit! Having said that…don’t the papers look great!

glitterandglue said...

Hi Linda. Happy anniversary for last week. The autumn colours have been amazing this year - so glad you have been enjoying them. Now enjoy your hydrangeas as they dry.
Take care. God bless.
Margaret #4

My name is Cindy said...

Aw Happy Anniversary for last week!! Those Fodder School activities should be classified as extreme crafting! Have a great week, love n hugs Cindy xx #14