Wednesday, November 02, 2022

WOYWW #700

 Another Wednesday, time for a peek at each other's desks and projects! If you would like to learn more, just go to http://www.stamping-ground.blogspot.ca/p/what-is-woyww.html. Maybe you could join our little group!



Wow! 700th post of WOYWW! Amazing!
Congratulations to Julia, our fearless leader, who started this blog hop 700 posts ago!

Here is my desk this morning:


I have discovered dot painting! And I have been dot painting some of our beautiful fall leaves, and giving them away to friends and family. The Plaster of Paris is waiting for when I have enough time to do the next step of Fodder School.
Here are some of the leaves I have painted:


This is the one I'm working on that is on my desk



And here is the card and Peace Catcher I made for my friend in Niagara Falls:


I also sent her a leaf!

Finally, the pumpkin we carved for Halloween this year, now being devoured by our many squirrels!


I wasn't able to reply to some people last week, and there were some questions about burning the holes in my paper. If I had burned the paper when it was dry, I think it would have gone up in a "woosh!" and I wouldn't be able to get the controlled burn that I got when the paper was wet, and yes it did burn very well! Cindy commented that Fodder School could be called "extreme crafting" - I agree!

That's it for today, the cats are out enjoying a beautiful fall day today! Have a great week, and meow from Inky and Mittsy!












11 comments:

Felix the Crafty Cat said...

Hi Linda, the leaves look great. I have one that someone left in the park but it had been stencilled, loving your techniques. Your pumpkin is brilliant. We are seeing more and more now than when I was a child and there are fields of them that we pass going to my mum's so they obviously grow well here. Sending hugs to the kitties and wishing you a happy 700th anniversay week and a very and creative woyww, Angela x9x

Sarah Brennan said...

What a fabulous use for those leaves Linda - they look so good painted like that. The pumpkin looks fun too. Enjoy the rest of your 'extreme crafting'. Meow to Inky and Mittsy. Stay safe and Happy 700th WOYWW. Sarah #1

Lunch Lady Jan said...

I’ve only ever seen dot painting on pebbles before but it’s equally beautiful on those leaves. I’m glad others also had lots of questions about the soaking/burning from last week, lol!
Happy 700!
Hugs LLJ 6 xxx

Helen said...

I love the leaves - haven't done dot painting before but it looks so effective. Happy 700 and lots more! Helen #3

Crafting With Jack said...

Your leaves are beautiful. Mine seem to get over dry to do anything with. I wonder if there is an optimum time for collecting them.
Happy WOYWW. Angela #13

Tracy said...

I am loving your dotty paintings Linda 🍁🍂 beauties they are ⭐️ What gorgeous projects all in one post ... a feast for the eyes they are! Meow to Inky and Mittsy from me with love and hugs for you all Tracy #15 xxxx

My name is Cindy said...

Hi there!! Love your pumpkin, the idea appeals but it does seem like hard work! Now you know I will be looking for leaves when I'm out walking tomorrow!! They are gorgeous. I do something similar when doing basic 'Folk Art' stuff (the dots are about the only bit of that I've ever mastered) so I think I might be able to do it. Very therapeutic I would imaging. Have a good week, love n hugs Cindyxx #14

glitterandglue said...

Hi Linda. Those leaves look lovely - well done you. I would never have thought of painting on them with those patterns...
Take care. God bless.
Margaret #7

Julia Dunnit said...

Those dot painted leaves are just wonderful Linda, how relaxing! Puts me in mind of aboriginal Australian art. Bet the leaves you e given as gifts will be very treasured, a fab idea and also a great way to justify the urge to pick up the big beautiful leaves and bring them home after a walK! Cindy was right, extreme crafting..made me laugh! Looking forward to more Fodder stuff as and when. Meanwhile, oh those leaves!

Mary Anne said...

So those leaves are amazing, must have missed this one somehow - how do you seal them? It reminds me of ROCK painting :). Really lovely for sure.
Glad I looked back...
Mary Anne

XKY France said...

Thank you for such a great post you wrote here and I'm very obliged to write an article here on the benefit of herbal herbs.I am 29 years old and have been diagnosed with breast cancer, ease of treatment and a similar story, except for my first acceptance as a rejection of herbal medicine. I was not part of the Perseid movement and did not really build relationships with any of them, I just believed in their operation. I say this because it was during the use of Dr. Itua herbal medicine that I now attest that herbal medicine is real, the phytotherapy Dr. Itua heals my breast cancer which I suffered for 2 years. Dr. Itua herbal medicine is made of natural herbs, with no side effects, and easy to drink. If you have the same breast cancer or any type of human illness, including HIV / AIDS, herpes cancer, bladder cancer, bladder cancer, prostate cancer, kidney cancer, lung cancer, skin cancer, skin cancer and skin cancer. , LEUKEMIA, VIRUSES, HEPATITIS, INFERTILITY WOMEN / MAN, LOT OF LOVE, LOTTERY. ITS CONTACT EMAIL / WHATSAPP: Or drituaherbalcenter@gmail.com/ +2348149277967