Wednesday, November 23, 2022

WOYWW #703

  Another Wednesday, time for a peek at each other's desks and projects! If you would like to learn more, just go to http://www.stamping-ground.blogspot.ca/p/what-is-woyww.html. Maybe you could join our little group!

Hello everyone! I hope everyone is happy and well today! 

Here is my desk this morning. I have put away all the Plaster of Paris and piles of fodder to start my new art journal from the workshop I just got by Megan Quinlan. We start by painting these giant pieces of paper, six of them, both sides. 



The next step is stenciling. I bought some  dabbers to use for stenciling which arrived a few weeks ago, but do you think I can find them now that I need them?

I think a major clean-up is the only way!

I  finished another canvas last week. This one is growing on me too.




And here's the first one in a better light

It has been very cold lately, the cats only go out for short periods of time. Today Mittsy decided she was going to follow me around, so here she is in my art room.


Well, that's it for me today! Wish me luck finding my daubers! I just may have to use something else!

Have a great week, stay healthy and happy! Inky and Mittsy say "meow"!



9 comments:

Lunch Lady Jan said...

Hope your daubers make an appearance (that sounds so wrong!) glad you’re having fun with the big paper, that’s a lot to get covered. I don’t blame the cats for wanting to stay in inside, I was just reading about Hamburg, NY, where there’s been 81” of snow!
Hugs LLJ 11 xx

Sarah Brennan said...

Oh I do hope your daubers turn up Linda. The new project looks as if it will be an interesting one. Loving the finished pieces from the last one. Meow to the kitties. Stay safe and Happy WOYWW. Sarah #2

Elizabeth said...

I hope by now the daubers have turned up. I have been knowing to do similar and put things away for them to never be seen again. Result, there was more than a few surprises when I was packing up for the move. I notice that you've decorated the back of the canvases - very clever. Silver doesn't like the weather - souch rain does not please! Have a lovely week. Elizabeth x #19

Helen said...

the first layers look very good, and I look forward to the next stage! Megan is very talented, i watch her you tube channel. Hope the daubers turned up.. Helen #1

Crafting With Jack said...

I hope you find your daubers. It is so frustrating when you can’t find something and you know you have it somewhere! Happy WOYWW. Angela #8

Felix the Crafty Cat said...

I think we all need a good sort out now and then, sometimes it's thge only way to find and remember what stuff you actually do have Lol! It regularly drives me mad! Happy creative woyww, Angela x12x

My name is Cindy said...

I do like that wider view - makes me feel better to see those heaving shelves!! Can't wait to see what you do with those bgs. The little canvases are lovely too. Have a great week, love n hugs Cindyxx #7

Mary Anne said...

I am loving your papers! I need a bit of a sort out myself (yes, AGAIN! LOL!) but every time I do my muscle memory keeps taking me back to where stuff WAS. Oh dear. Your canvases are really wonderful - surprised they didn't grab you immediately, they did me. I have daubers but lately have taken to dropping my make-up wedges in a pot of warm water then washing them out. Seems to work and I feel like I am getting more use of them. I still use daubbers for INK but never for paint. Interesting. I currently have a 12 x ... gosh, more than a meter bit of brown packaging paper on my desk, with about 10 layers on it. Not sure what it will become but looking forward to playing.
Happy day, and thankful for WOYWW!
Mary Anne (3)

XKY France said...

Thank you for such a great post you wrote here and I'm very obliged to write an article here on the benefit of herbal herbs.I am 29 years old and have been diagnosed with breast cancer, ease of treatment and a similar story, except for my first acceptance as a rejection of herbal medicine. I was not part of the Perseid movement and did not really build relationships with any of them, I just believed in their operation. I say this because it was during the use of Dr. Itua herbal medicine that I now attest that herbal medicine is real, the phytotherapy Dr. Itua heals my breast cancer which I suffered for 2 years. Dr. Itua herbal medicine is made of natural herbs, with no side effects, and easy to drink. If you have the same breast cancer or any type of human illness, including HIV / AIDS, herpes cancer, bladder cancer, bladder cancer, prostate cancer, kidney cancer, lung cancer, skin cancer, skin cancer and skin cancer. , LEUKEMIA, VIRUSES, HEPATITIS, INFERTILITY WOMEN / MAN, LOT OF LOVE, LOTTERY. ITS CONTACT EMAIL / WHATSAPP: Or drituaherbalcenter@gmail.com/ +2348149277967