Wednesday, October 12, 2022

WOYWW #697

  Another Wednesday, time for a peek at each other's desks and projects! If you would like to learn more, just go to http://www.stamping-ground.blogspot.ca/p/what-is-woyww.html. Maybe you could join our little group!


Last week was so busy that I didn't spend any time in my art room, so here is my desk this morning:


I think all I did this week was throw some finished and dried papers on top of the papers from last week.

Here is the view from my door. I can hardly move in here without knocking something over!

Last weekend was Thanksgiving, and my DD, SIL, and Granddaughter came to visit. We had a great time! We went to the park, Jasper had her first wagon ride, she learned how to mash egg yolks for deviled eggs, and she rode her mother's rocking horse for the first time!





She has grown so much since the last time we saw her!

The leaves are starting to change and are looking beautiful, we will go on our annual "leaf tour" next weekend and I will share some photos then. Have a wonderful week, and I will try and get into my art room this week! Inky and Mittsy say "meow"!



9 comments:

Sylvia/LittleTreasures said...

Thanks for sharing your space, it's full of shelving for your things. I wish...I have tables with things stored underneath.Too many steps for hauling things down or up. You are blessed to see your little one. I miss my 3, it's been 4 yrs.They've grown so much 12, 11, 8 was hoping next year to visit, but our world is so messed up I wonder how airports in Europe are etc.
Have a good week, I'm in heaven with these cooler temps and FALL I love it.

Helen said...

oh it sounds like you had a great Thanksgiving! I keep knocking things over too in my space- shame it's also the living room! have a great week Helen #3

Crafting With Jack said...

Your craft space looks as small as mine! Cozy crafting! Happy WOYWW. Angela #16

Felix the Crafty Cat said...

Lets say your craft space looks Cozy lol! but it hardly matters where we create as long as we do it. So pleased you had a good time with the family, it's such a special time. Sending you best wishes for a very happy woyww, Angela x9x

pearshapedcrafting said...

Loving the desk! I sometimes have trouble walking to my desk too! Family time looks great!Chrisx #18

Sarah Brennan said...

Loving the different view of your craft room Linda. Glad you had such a great Thanksgiving. Jasper is really growing! Meow to the kitties. Stay safe and Happy WOYWW. Sarah #4

Mary Anne said...

Love how everything seems to be in arm's reach (if you have long arms LOL!) and it looks a fab place to work. Happy Thanksgiving (ours is still upcoming) and hope you enjoyed the family time. I cannot WAIT for Dear son to return to the family fold!
Back to being late, but only slightly.
Mary Anne (2)

Julia Dunnit said...

Oh you clearly had a fab weekend, little Jasper is just a sweetheart, and I agree, how she’s grown!! I love the shot of your space, it looks so inviting! And I hope you get back into it soon, not for any other reason than I hate to think of you being so busy!

My name is Cindy said...

Oh who needs to craft when there is fun family time to be had? Must admit when I can't walk for knocking things off the table it's usually the cue to start tidying up!! Sorry I'm so late, been gardening!! Love n hugs Cindy xx