Wednesday, October 19, 2022

WOYWW #698

   Another Wednesday, time for a peek at each other's desks and projects! If you would like to learn more, just go to http://www.stamping-ground.blogspot.ca/p/what-is-woyww.html. Maybe you could join our little group!


Hello everyone! I hope you are enjoying the fall colours, we certainly are. But it's also getting so cold the cats think twice about going outside in the mornings. I love Fall, I dislike cold. I'm already looking forward to Spring! I've been collecting a few leaves on my walk, so that I can make some art on them. If I am successful I will show you!

Here is my desk this morning. I am pressing the leaves I picked up yesterday.


And here is Monday when I was doing some marks using styrofoam meat trays that I had inscribed onto. I used my Grandmothers very fancy pen that doesn't work to inscribe! This was step four I believe in this process that I am doing for Fodder School. The next step uses the teas that I made for dying the fabrics, which is why you can see the jar of tea in today's picture.

That's about it for today, short and sweet! I leave you with a lovely photo my SIL took on Thanksgiving weekend - 3 generations!


Our 38th wedding anniversary is tomorrow - boy, time flies!


Have a wonderful week, we are closing in on 700! Ink and Mittsy say "meow!" (Mittsy has located a mouse under the stove, and we are now in the process of getting rid of it, either by live-trap or Mittsy, whichever comes first. Isn't Fall fun!)



7 comments:

Felix the Crafty Cat said...

Hi Linda, lovely photo of you all. I smiled when you mentioned the mouse. Years ago I heard a noise in the kitchen and hubby just sat there in the sitting room saying "It's nothing" when I went in the kitchen it was a little mouse that had worked it's way in through a small gap under the sink. Luckily it didn't take long to catch him and hubby sealed the gap but they can get in by the smallest hole. Loving your busy desk too. Look forward to seeing what you do with the leaves. Wishing you a very happy and creative woyww, Angela x9x

Helen said...

The inter-generational photo is fab, as is your wedding photo! I love autumn too, although not when it's too wet! we are forecast several wet days, boo!! hopefully they'll be wrong. Have a good week Helen #2

Sylvia/LittleTreasures said...

Thanks for the visit,. HAPPY ANNIVERSARY and Many Many more. Some great photos. Oh we are on a warm up and no wind, feel like I'm in heaven. I have been seeing some great leaf art. Our colors are so pretty. Have fun with Fodder School, love seeing the makes on Instagram

Lunch Lady Jan said...

Wishing you a very Happy Anniversary for tomorrow! Hope you have a wonderful day, loved seeing your wedding pic, you looked beautiful! Also loved the current family pic, just wonderful. I hope you’re having fun crafting with meat trays and tea, lol, that’s a bit different!
Hugs LLJ 8 xx

Sarah Brennan said...

What a great photo of you all Linda. Happy anniversary. Meow to Inky and Mittsy. Stay safe and Happy WOYWW. Sarah #3

Mary Anne said...

Ah yes, mice. I am not sure Dear Son's cat has ever seen a mouse but I do hope it helps keep our house free of them this winter. Your wedding photo is lovely and I love how you have embraced Fodder School. I have so many classes I have not completed but if (when!) I do, fodder school is my first choice of ones to do when life settles down.
Late again, but buy buying cat toys… :D
Mary Anne (4)

XKY France said...

Thank you for such a great post you wrote here and I'm very obliged to write an article here on the benefit of herbal herbs.I am 29 years old and have been diagnosed with breast cancer, ease of treatment and a similar story, except for my first acceptance as a rejection of herbal medicine. I was not part of the Perseid movement and did not really build relationships with any of them, I just believed in their operation. I say this because it was during the use of Dr. Itua herbal medicine that I now attest that herbal medicine is real, the phytotherapy Dr. Itua heals my breast cancer which I suffered for 2 years. Dr. Itua herbal medicine is made of natural herbs, with no side effects, and easy to drink. If you have the same breast cancer or any type of human illness, including HIV / AIDS, herpes cancer, bladder cancer, bladder cancer, prostate cancer, kidney cancer, lung cancer, skin cancer, skin cancer and skin cancer. , LEUKEMIA, VIRUSES, HEPATITIS, INFERTILITY WOMEN / MAN, LOT OF LOVE, LOTTERY. ITS CONTACT EMAIL / WHATSAPP: Or drituaherbalcenter@gmail.com/ +2348149277967