Wednesday, March 02, 2022

WOYWW #665

 Another Wednesday, time for a peek at each other's desks and projects! If you would like to learn more, just go to http://www.stamping-ground.blogspot.ca/p/what-is-woyww.html. Maybe you could join our little group!


Greetings on a beautiful sunny winter's day! We had a lovely snowfall yesterday (I can say that because I don't have to shovel it!), and today the sun is just glistening on the new fallen snow!

Back of the house view


Front of the house with a well-fed squirrel!


I'm sorry I missed last week's post, I was down in the dumps as they say, but I'm much better today! I have been in my art room, here is the view today:



I also finally finished my  Exploding Junk Journal! I will show about 5 pages every week, that should last me awhile!









Well, that's it for me today, I leave you with a snuggly Mittsy from last night, sitting in my lap all snuggled into my favourite blanket!


Have a wonderful week, send Peace and Love to Ukraine and the Russians, hopefully this will be over soon. 












12 comments:

Lunch Lady Jan said...

Sometimes the blues just get us, I’m glad you’re feeling better this week. Look at that beautiful snowfall outside your house, so magical, we’re just grey and rainy here in Wales. The elastic holding that exploding journal together is definitely under some strain, lol, you’d better watch that it doesn’t pop when you’re least expecting it!
Hugs LLJ 5 xxx

Helen said...

So glad you've climbed out of the dumps! The snow is ok until you either have to shovel it or get anywhere in it.... Loving the junk journal. Take care and stay safe. Helen #2

Zsuzsa Karoly-Smith said...

There's nothing better than fresh snow and sunshine! Just looking at your photos make me feel happier! Love the chunky journal, overflowing with arty goodness! Have a lovely week, Linda! xx zsuzsa #14

Felix the Crafty Cat said...

Pleased to see you back and feeling more like yourself. The weather is looking gorgeous where you are unlike Lincolnshire where it keeps raining. Mitsy looks far too comfy but who can blame her! Your junk journal looks brilliant, love it. Sending big woyww hugs, Angela x11x

Tracy said...

So glad you're feeling better ,Linda 🤗 Mitsy looks very content 🐈all snuggled up cosy. Loooving your exploding junk journal ... happiness inside the covers it is! Stay safe and warm inside, love and hugs ... hope you have a really good week. Tracy #21 xxxxxx

Crafting With Jack said...

Sometimes it is hard to shake the doldrums, but we all have them from time to time. Great pages. Happy WOYWW Angela #13

Lunch Lady Jan said...

Me again! St David is the Patron Saint of Wales like St George is of England. March 1st is St David’s Day and people in Wales celebrate it with gusto!
LLJ xx

Sharon Madson said...

I am glad you are feeling better. I really enjoyed looking at your exploding junk journal. I just started doing junk journals last year. You got snow, we had 80 F here today. Our normal for this time of year is 50s. People are wearing shorts! Next week our forecast is for 39F for a high. Crazy!
Thanks for the peek. Happy WOYWW. #25

Mary Anne said...

In these troubling times it is far too easy to get down in the dumps, as you say, and it is often the simple bright spots like desk hopping on a Wednesday that will lift your spirits. Your exploding journal looks so much fun and the pages you share are lovely. Very unique. Hang in there.
Wishing peace for WOYWW and every other day!
Mary Anne (1)

Sarah Brennan said...

Glad you are feeling a bit better this week Linda. Loving your finished journal, especially the great cover. Meow to Inky and Mittsy. Stay safe and Happy WOYWW. Sarah #3

Lynnecrafts said...

Hope you’re feeling better with the Mittsy therapy. I often find my cats help. Beautiful journal pages.
Take care
Hugs
Lynnecrafts 15

Spyder said...

Hubby's just brough down some crafty magazines from the attic saying...if I haven't read them for a year, get rid of them...ummm I think they go back over....45 years...I won't tell him! All the pages are fantastic and of course the kitty cat is super cute as always! Hoping you're having a very Happy late WOYWW!? Stay safe, and keep on crafting((Lyn)) 19#