Wednesday, March 09, 2022

WOYWW #666

 Another Wednesday, time for a peek at each other's desks and projects! If you would like to learn more, just go to http://www.stamping-ground.blogspot.ca/p/what-is-woyww.html. Maybe you could join our little group!


Spring is on it's way, even though the snow outside doesn't reflect that. But in Winter, beautiful sunny days mean -15° to -20° or more, and it's only -3° on today's bright sunny day! So that's progress!

My desk is quite empty, although that doesn't mean I haven't been working. I'm working in 2 journals at the moment, while one is drying I get the other one out! 


The 2 journals in progress:

Using my new stencil set, subconsciously using the colours of the Ukranian flag, realized it later! But very apropos. I think this one also has something to do with Urkraine, I think we all have our minds on that country right now.


Here are the next few pages of my exploding junk journal:







Well, that's it for me today. Tomorrow I am off to Toronto to stay with my DD and Jasper while her DH is away for work. I am looking forward to the time spent with them, I know it will fly by way too fast! I may not post next week, we will see, if I do it will not be art, but Toronto and my Granddaughter!

Inky and Mittsy are looking forward to Spring, they go out everyday for 5 minutes or so just to see how things are getting on. Sometimes Mittsy goes out, then turns around and comes right back in! Inky is a little more adventurous! Have a great week, keep thoughts of peace going to Ukraine and Russia. Inky and Mittsy say "meow"! 



11 comments:

Lunch Lady Jan said...

I hope you have a marvellous tine with the family in Toronto, there’s nothing better! Hooray for slowly rising temperatures, Spring is slowly on its way, hooray. Your junk journal is a lot of fun and I’ve been using lots of Ukraine colours too, it’s only a small thing but at least we’re thinking about those poor people.
Hugs LLJ 4 xxx

Caro said...

Loving your journal pages and junk journal - so much wonderful creativity. Have a fantastic time in Toronto! Happy WOYWW. Take care and stay safe. With love & God Bless, Caro xxx (#17)

Helen said...

Enjoy the family time and the cuddles! Love your journals, I've hardly done anything lately. Take care and stay safe. Helen #1

Felix the Crafty Cat said...

I know I'm late but want to try and get round before bed. Journals looking good. Wishing you a very happy woyww and a good time away. Sending hugs, Angela x15x

Tracy said...

Hellooo Linda,here's to sunny bright days and warmer temperatures for you 😘 looooove your journals... wouldn't it be grand if we had touch screens to feel the textures! I hope you have the best of days with yoyr family ... may time slow down for yooou to enjoy 🙏 sending love andhugs across the miles Tracy #21 xxx

Crafting With Jack said...

I am sure you are looking forward to your trip and I know you will have a fabulous time and take lots of photographs. Your journals are looking great. Angela #5

Sharon Madson said...

Have a great time with your family in Toronto. I am looking forward to a trip to see our daughter and family, soon. Great journals, and neat desk! Happy WOYWW! #23

Spyder said...

Love the journals, the hand and the sunflowers wave at me the most! Have a great time away and as crafring with jack says, take loads of pictures! Sorry for late visit, but I've got the dreaded c bug and haven't been up to much at all! HAPPY late WOYWW!? ((Lyn)#16

Mary Anne said...

Such a lovely lot of journal pages to admire! Love them. Enjoy your away time and hope you get some sun for sure.
Criminally late for WOYWW this week :(
Mary Anne (2)

Susan Renshaw said...

That is cold! It is 27 deg here today and that is cooler than we have had...
Love all your pages - and so good to see the sunflowers.
I am very late commenting but hope to get around everyone now...
See you tomorrow!
Happy WOYWW! Susan #13

JP International UAE said...

Very Nice article. I hope you will publish again such type of post. Thank you

Business Setup Services in UAE
Business Setup Consultants in Dubai
Business Banking Consultancy in UAE
Mainland Business setup Dubai