Wednesday, December 01, 2021

WOYWW #652

  Another Wednesday, time for a peek at each other's desks and projects! If you would like to learn more, just go to http://www.stamping-ground.blogspot.ca/p/what-is-woyww.html. Maybe you could join our little group! 


Happy December! Christmas Season is upon us, and Happy Hannukah to all our Jewish friends! We had a lovely weekend, we travelled to Toronto to see our Granddaughter, and to attend a small Christmas Party, always the first of the season. It was a wonderful party, so good to see friends we haven't seen in 2 years, and of course, always wonderful to see what new things our granddaughter is up to!

But of course, you are here to see my messy desk aren't you!

I just started making Christmas cards this week. I was cleaning my office and came across 3 boxes of old business cards. I almost threw them out - horrors! What was I thinking? I'm going to use them for my cards, journals, tags, ATCs, and whatever I can come up with. Here is my desk:


Just barely enough room to work in, as usual. The pile on my right is getting bigger, needs to be sorted, Inks and things on my desk that don't get put away right away, some ribbon that didn't work for me, a jar full of sponge brushes that need cleaning, and a card that I'm working on. 

Here are a few finished cards:



using my Tim Holtz Christmas cutout people




This photo was taken today, Dec 1, from my office window, and as you can see, we do have a little bit of snow. The next photo was taken two minutes later...


Mittsy wants back in!


Our first snow was on Sunday, Mittsy was very surprised...


Our last hibiscus flower bloomed that was in the vase of pruned branches...

This was the beautifully decorated dining room for our Christmas party on Saturday night, so elegant!


And last, but certainly not least, my beautiful granddaughter, 6 months old!

Have a wonderful week, enjoy the start of the season! 
Mittsy and Inky say "meow"!

  



6 comments:

Crafting With Jack said...

Beautiful granddaughter and your dining room looks very elegant. I am not surprised Mittsy didn’t like that cold white stuff :). Happy WOYWW Angela #13

Helen said...

6 months already?!! she's adorable. Love the Christmas table, how smart and elegant. well done on not throwing out the business cards! Hope you have a good week Helen #2

Felix the Crafty Cat said...

Your cards are beautiful as are all those gorgeous photographs. I can well understand why you kitty is trying to get back in too. Maisie and Stan our two Schnauzers aren't keen on this weather either. Wishing you a very happy and creative woyww, Angela x16x

Sarah Brennan said...

Your granddaughter is indeed a beautiful girl Linda. Have fun finding lots of uses for the business cards. Meow to Inky and Mittsy. My brother is returning permanently from Cranbrook BC with his cat Mr Boots tomorrow so it will be intersting to see how he settles in (the cat not my brother lol). Stay safe and Happy WOYWW. Sarah #3

Spyder said...

Oh how lovely to see your granddaughter! She's going to be show stopper!(if not, all ready!)The red table settings look amazing, and poor Mitttsy really does look fed up with that little bit of snow!Have a great week, Stay safe! Happy WOYWW!? ((Lyn))#25

Mary Anne said...

Glad I popped back! Your grand-daughter is super adorable and the cards are stunning. Love the ones with the paper dolls on them! I really need to use up some of those, as I have a ton. That Tim! Doh!
A week late, but Happy WOYWW!
Mary Anne (41 last week :))