Wednesday, December 08, 2021

WOYWW #653

 Another Wednesday, time for a peek at each other's desks and projects! If you would like to learn more, just go to http://www.stamping-ground.blogspot.ca/p/what-is-woyww.html. Maybe you could join our little group!

Greetings all, from a lovely snowy December day in Ontario! Snow always makes everything so quiet and calm. The cats are inside, the house is decorated and cozy, all good!

I have been busy making my Christmas Cards, 7 are in the mail, 5 are ready to mail, and I have a few more left to do. In this picture I am working on an Easel Card. I found one in my stash so I'm using it as an example. On Sunday I bought myself a small tape runner, and it's empty already! Frustrating! They don't last long at all.


And here are the 5 cards I made this week...







The decorations are up! Here are two of my fav's:



And, of course, Mittsy and Inky like the tree!

Mittsy is "learning" not to take the ornaments down, this morning there were none on the floor! And Inky doesn't care about the ornaments, she's a just a good example!

I always put the unbreakables on the bottom branches...don't laugh at my M&M's ornament, we got those when Caitlin was little, the were the toppers for a long tube of M&Ms for her stocking! I love ornaments that have memories attached!

Well, I think that's it for today, I hope everyone is healthy and happy and crafty! Mittsy and Inky say "Meowry Christmas!"






9 comments:

Helen said...

the tree looks very pretty, glad the kitties are (mostly) good with it! Great selection of cards too. Just getting round to writing mine now I am at the end of the desk list!! Have a good week Helen #1

Lunch Lady Jan said...

Oh I agree, the best ornaments aren’t necessarily the glitziest, I love opening the box of decorations and seeing all the memories tumbling out. Your cards are lovely btw!
Hugs LLJ 5 xx

Neet said...

I think you are a fan of snowmen. Not surprised they are lovely and I have three on our tree which my OH always wants to put on first because he likes them.
Lovely cards and a busy desk but my favourite pics are those of the cats by your lovely tree. I love cats and your two are so pretty.
Hugs, Neet 3 xx

Felix the Crafty Cat said...

It's been cold and windy here today and we had to go out but would sooner have stayed at home crafting. Loving the card collection and your kitty too. Have a lovely creative woyww, Angela x10x

Sarah Brennan said...

Great tree and decorations Linda - I am sure that Mittsy will eventually learn to follow Inky's example. Cute cards too. Meow to the kitties. Stay safe and Happy WOYWW. Sarah #2

Mary Anne said...

Oh I love your cards! So pretty - and the snowman decorations are also super cute. I can't wait for our new tree to arrive tomorrow so we can properly get festive :) I think I have missed you because when I start too early I sometimes don't get around to returning for the late posters so I'll pop back to see the last few WOYWW posts and make sure I'm caught up :D
Late again, but Happy WOYWW!
Mary Anne (4)

Crafting With Jack said...

Lovely cards and decorations and not forget lovely kitties too. They are being very good if they can resist the ornaments. Have a great week Angela #15

Julia Dunnit said...

Lovely selection of cards Linda, and I love the idea of using the tag for an easel card, good find…so worth a stash rummage! I’m with you, Christmas decorations with memories attached are a delight….just been hanging a few on the tree this afternoon, made me quite sentimental! I hope the snow lays deep and crisp and even but doesn’t interfere with your daily life. Stay warm!

Spyder said...

Oh Don't!! My tree is stillup in the attic! Going to twist hubby's arm, so should be up by tonight...although he says it takes me at least a week! I love the snowmen and all silly things that come out at Christmas, I have a snowman mug and a Santa...and a Reindeerand! yes...most of them have memories! (even the very old tatty trinkets get sprayed gold and go on the back! Love the cards too...am still finishing mine. Sorry I'm so late...Happy Sunday! Hope you had a Happy late WOYWW!? too! ((Lyn))#13
Ps...you were in Spam again...I don't know why!