Friday, July 13, 2012

Stretch Your Stamps!

        
Day One:    I am taking an online card class called




 just to get back into the swing of things. I wasn't sure how challenging it would be, but I found out! After not working with cards on a regular basis, and letting a lot of my techniques go stale, these classes are excellent, and challenging!! Luckily my friend Therese was with me to keep me from ripping my hair out! Thanks T!

So, Day One was using a background stamp. I really don't have many of those, and nothing close to what was in the demo. So I used this: 




 by Toybox

 After 3 tries, none of which I was really happy with, I chose one and just went for it. I like how it turned out (eventually!)!

Now for Day 2!





2 comments:

Marjie Kemper said...

That's a very cool stamp! Makes an awesome background for the fellas.

Shelly Schmidt said...

I love the BG stamp and the effect behind the image you used. Very cool!