Thursday, July 19, 2012

Day 3-Alphabet Stamps

Day 3 of the online class was alphabet stamps. My first try was pretty bad.

Really. I hate it.

I needed to make DH a Birthday Card (Happy Birthday today!!) so I thought I would try again, and incorporate some other things I picked up through the classes.(Notice the label stamp!) I like this one much better!

I even went to Michaels and bought some new sentiment stamp sets (really, I have hardly any!! Luckily they were on sale) On the inside I have "Life is sweeter when spent with YOU. The YOU didn't belong to the sentiment, it was supposed to be "friends", but I took YOU from another sentiment, embossed it and cut it out and stuck it, popped, where "friends" was supposed to be. I really am stretching my stamps!

Let's see what I can do with Day 4 (In real time we are at Day 10 - I better catch up!)


3 comments:

stamping sue said...

what fun doing an online class to stretch your stamps.
thanks for visiting my blog. good luck in drawing for stamp set.
stamping sue
http://stampingsueinconnecticut.blogspot.com/

PetraB said...

Lovely cards.

stamping sue said...

cool cards. it's fun to learn new ways to stretch our stamps.
thanks for visiting my blog. good luck in drawing for MFP stamp set
stamping sue
http://stampingsueinconnecticut.blogspot.com/