Saturday, July 21, 2012

Day 5

 Day 5 of my online class was Sentiment Stamps. I chose to do the cards that had the sentiment looking like a watercolor:

I really liked the effect, done with my Marvy Markers. The sentiment is from Wendy Vecchi, the leafy circle from a large stamp by Magenta, and that beautiful face is from Inkadinkadoo (Tin Can Mail). Too much bling? I wonder....


Day 6 is next, but I don't have any die cuts with matching stamps, so I will have to put my thinking cap on!

Have a great day,


4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hello Linda
Thank you so much for your beautiful comment left for me to read about the altered quad slide mailer (Afternoon Tea).
For your card it is beautiful the effect of the stamped face inside another circle, wonderful repetition of design.
Have a lovely Sunday.
Wishes
Lynne (your newest Follower)

Krisha said...

Never too much bling! LOL this is a great card. I'm a follower too!

Sharon said...

What a gorgeous card - love the colours and great image!

Shelly Schmidt said...

Loving the mix of stamps here- the face peeking out of the border stamp- love it! The bling is perfect- not oo much, not too little.....