Friday, July 01, 2011

Get Your Art On!

Now that summer holidays are OFFICIALLY here, I can devote more time to ART! Traci Bunkers has a wonderful challenge called "30 Days of Get Your Art On" which I am joining. I am also adopting her rules, although one can use any rules they like:


  • I’ll make art every day for 30 days and post what I have done.
  • I don’t have to finish what ever I’m working on that day, I just have to work on something.
  • I have to work for 30 minutes, but can work longer if time permits.
  • It doesn’t matter what I do for the art making, as long as I work on art.
  • I won’t feel guilty for taking the time to work on art and I won’t have to justify why I’m doing it.
  • I don’t have to go into detail in my post about how I did anything or what tools, materials I used (unless I want to).
 Go to the button on my sidebar to be whisked away to Traci's website!!

So I guess I better go get busy!!! The 30 Days start TODAY!!!!!


No comments: