Tuesday, July 05, 2011

Day 5-GYAO

I didn't have a lot of time today, had to do some housework, and dentist, go to Zumba, and read my book about Maid Marion and Robin Hood called Lady of the Forest by Jennifer Roberson. So far its great summer reading, and VERY thick!

So I worked on my journal page:

Not quite done yet, a few little things to add here and there, but mostly done. It is not one of my favorite pages!

I also took apart another journal I started the other day, and am turning it into a Smash Journal - not that I've ever made one before! We'll see how it turns out. That's it for today!


1 comment:

Unknown said...

I see what you mean about deer in the headlights!! If you cut off half her eye with a lid line, she goes from stunned to sultry, takes a bit of praccy, took me a while to get my eyes to emote different things but happens with time!!
lovely post
x Courtney
Little Raven Ink