Wednesday, June 15, 2022

WOYWW #680

 Another Wednesday, time for a peek at each other's desks and projects! If you would like to learn more, just go to http://www.stamping-ground.blogspot.ca/p/what-is-woyww.html. Maybe you could join our little group!


What a lovely day we are having today! Nice and sunny, not too cool or too warm, perfect! Lots of action on the street right now, one neighbor is getting trees cut down, another one getting their windows washed, and we are waiting for the big truck to take away all the junk from the garage!


And there's still more to take to the dump! Hopefully this will all be over by next week (crossing fingers). 

Well there's some good news, I was at my desk this week! The sad news is I was making Sympathy cards for two of my nieces who just lost their mother, less than a year after their father passed. 




(yes, I know the sentiment is crooked, I haven't stuck it down yet!)

Anyway, with the garage pretty much done, there's now gardening to get to, but I think I will have more time for art now, until my next clean-up project!

Here are the two beauties both in one picture - a rare sight!


They both say "meow!" and I hope all of you have a lovely week full of joy, creativity and happiness!



 


10 comments:

Christine said...

Well done on the garage clean out . . . I just look at mine and close the door. My excuse is that I need a man to look through it all and see what is sellable and what to chuck (Peter was a bit of a hoarder as I'm now finding out!)
Sympathy cards are the best to make but yours are very elegant.
Take care
Christine #13

Julia Dunnit said...

You know you’ve reached a certain age when you look at a friends garage clearance photos with a bit of envy! Definitely a job we will have to get to…you have become a role model! Lovely cards, how sad for your neices, it’s hard.

Lunch Lady Jan said...

How sad for your nieces, that’s a lot to deal with. Your sympathy card is lovely, beautiful colours. I’m impressed with your garage sorting, it’s a good job done!
Hugs LLJ 5 xxx

Crafting With Jack said...

It’s great when those big jobs are out of the way. My sympathies to your nieces and to yourself. Your cards are lovely. Happy WOYWW. Angela #11

Tracy said...

Hellooo Linda πŸ’œπŸ’•πŸ’›πŸ₯° that's a big job you're getting out the way πŸ€— My heart goes out to your nieces, sending love and light their way πŸ’› your cards are lovely,not the easiest thing to make . Sending much love and hugs Tracy #12 xxxx

Marit said...

That's a lot of activity and a lot of junk to get rid off, hope it's done by now so you can spend time in the garden and/or at your desk. Enjoy! Have a great week, love from the Netherlands! Marit #3

Lillianb said...

What a busy street you live in, Well done on getting the garage sorted,

Happy belated WOYWDW

Take care and stay safe

Lilan B #9

Neet said...

So sorry to hear of your loss, those poor girls. I am sure the cards were well received.
Great to clear out the garage like that - I just wish i could sort ours out like I used to but my other half loves to save all the bits and pieces that are in, for a rainy day, that never comes. Well, we do get plenty of the wet stuff but am sure you know what I mean.
Hugs, Neet 2 xx

Felix the Crafty Cat said...

Hi Linda, sorry I'm late this week. Looks like you've been busy. The cards will be much appreciated I'm sure. I don't have anything to do with our garage I leave it to hubby I know he has been doing some sorting recently but it's stopped now. The weather is quite warm here today and I have done some gardening earlier but I'm not a lover of too much heat. say helo to the kitties for me. Wishing you a very happy belated woyww. Hugs, Angela x10x

Mary Anne said...

So much loss in the last few years, but losing both parents right after each other is really really hard. Hopefully the cards will let them know you are there and you care. I wish we had a garage again. So handy for stashing stuff :) Aren't your kitties sweet? Hope they stay cool if it's as hot where you are as it is here! Ugh.
Happy desk hop day!
Mary Anne (6)