Wednesday, June 01, 2022

WOYWW #678

 Another Wednesday, time for a peek at each other's desks and projects! If you would like to learn more, just go to http://www.stamping-ground.blogspot.ca/p/what-is-woyww.html. Maybe you could join our little group!

Hello everyone! Happy June! I have been very busy creating - just not in my art room! My desk is exactly the same as it was last week. I am creating a new and improved garage space. Our garage was one big room to throw things into. I have spent all of May changing that and I am almost done. We have a double garage and in the whole garage there was only one little pathway to the garbage and recycling so that we good get that out every week, and that's it. I did forget to take photos before I started, but I have taken a few along the way. 

So this is my "desk" this week:

this is the left side, where I'm hoping to be able to put the car at some point.
and next is the right side, from the back of the garage - I set up a "gardening" station with cans of birdseed. I just have to attach the hose reel and this little corner will be done.

Still a lot to do, it's been a lot of work, but worth it!

My DD turned 36 last week so we sent her these flowers since we couldn't go and see her - my hubby is still laid up and can't travel, but he's getting better each day!


Well that's it for me, I will now go and look to see what you truly creative people have been up to!

Have a great week, Mittsy and Inky say "Meow"!






9 comments:

Sylvia/LittleTreasures said...

What a great job...I have same issues come spring, seems winter we just drop and go. I always refused to keep my car outdoors, so my space is my space ! I've got to get rid of rubbermaids filled with things I brought here 17 yrs ago that will not fit in this small home. I hate it but it has to be. I like the photo of the table/flowers we have too much wind here to leave ANYTHING outdoors. Have a good week

Helen said...

wow, that is some job with the garage. The flowers for your DD are beautiful. Glad hubby is recovering. Happy WOYWW Helen #5

Felix the Crafty Cat said...

That looks like a big job you have there but a really useful space by the look of it. Beautiful flowers for DD too. Have a lovely woyww and a creative week too if you get the chance. Hugs Angela x6x

Sarah Brennan said...

Oh well done Linda - a double garage full of stuff is a mammoth job to take on - it is coming along brilliantly. Glad to hear that your hubby is slowly recovering - long may it continue. Meow to the kitties. Stay safe and Happy WOYWW. Sarah #9

Crafting With Jack said...

That is an amazingly big job, you must have worked very hard. Glad you husband is improving. Have a good weekend. Angela #2

My name is Cindy said...

Well done you - I think every family has that space that gets out of control and needs to be tamed every once in a while!! Good to hear that hubby is on the mend. Enjoy your week, love n ugs Cindy xx #17

Anne said...

You have been busy. I too have been having a major, major clear out. Its been hard also I am not as fit/healthy as I was.
Hope your husband is soon better. Anne x 19

Susan Renshaw said...

Love the picture of your 'desk'!
Happy WOYWW!
Susan #16

Marit said...

Oh wow, that's some work you managed to do! Our tool-shed isn't even half of the seize and I guess it would take me a few months to declutter it... better not start *grin* Thanks for visiting my desk last week and sorry for being so late with my return visit. Have a lovely week! Hug from Holland, Marit #23