Wednesday, April 06, 2022

WOYWW #670

 Another Wednesday, time for a peek at each other's desks and projects! If you would like to learn more, just go to http://www.stamping-ground.blogspot.ca/p/what-is-woyww.html. Maybe you could join our little group!


Hello everyone! We are enjoying a lovely Spring morning this morning, but tonight we be getting a ton of rain. Good for the flowers!

Here is my desk from yesterday morning:


I bought a couple of new journals and this is one of them. it is smaller than the one I was working on before. You can see my desk is filling up with paints and gesso and stuff, paintbrushes, water jar, paper plate palettes, I'm running out of room!

I did a journal page in what Suzanne Allard called the "Mexican" style because of all the bright colours:

And I have a limited amount of bright colours to work with. It was a playful page, not something I really like.

Here is the page I was working on when I took the photo of my desk, almost finished...


And with a few little tweaks, finished.


I'm slowly getting the hang of this!

Here are a couple of backgrounds in my larger journal waiting for some love:


As always, I can't wait to see what manifests itself onto these pages! Right now they look dark and troubled...

Here are my DD and my Granddaughter hamming it up, I'm sure we will see lots of these types of photos from them, as my DD loves to ham it up! They are so cute!



And Inky looking very serious as she is watching me on the computer. Both cats have been popping in and out much more lately as the weather has been getting nicer. I haven't seen any foxes yet!


We wish everyone a lovely Spring (or Fall) week, and hope you can get outdoors to smell the air and feel the sun! Inky and Mittsy say "meow" and I say "Have a great week!"



7 comments:

Crafting With Jack said...

I was just going to put the kettle on when I saw you had posted. Lovely happy pictures of your daughter and the little one. Great flower picture in your journal too. Yes rain is on the way and have had some already. It is surprising how dry the garden gets. The dreaded bindweed is starting to come out, it is such a prolific weed. Happy WOYWW. Angela #5. Off to put the kettle on now :)

Felix the Crafty Cat said...

Great photos of the family Linda and loving the journal pages. Wishing you a lovely creative woyww, Angela x14x

Helen said...

I really like your bright journal pages and the pics of your DD and granddaugther! she's growing so fast! (I know, they have a tendancy to do that!!) Have a good week. Helen #1

Sarah Brennan said...

The doodling on those flowers finish the page beautifully Linda. Sorry not a long comment as I can't sit for very long with the sciatica. Stay safe and Happy WOYWW. Sarah #4

Lynnecrafts said...

Lovely family pictures Linda, and lovely journal pages.
Take care
Hugs
Lynnecrafts 2

deer said...

Great photos of the family Linda and loving the journal pages.

Anonymous said...

Procedures for establishing companies in Dubai are a major problem facing investors with different sizes of their respective companies’ financing and capital in most countries in the world, as the investor faces many obstacles in the procedures such as lengthy routine, endless required papers, many government departments that must pass before starting to establish the company, and many others. Of obstacles. But the United Arab Emirates gives you the best possible opportunity to establish companies in Dubai in just 3 steps, thus overcoming all obstacles for investors and encouraging them to invest in Dubai. تأسيس شركة في دبي للأجانب
إنشاء شركة بالمنطقة الحرة دبي
الاستثمار والاقامة في دبي
انشاء شركة فى جبل على