Wednesday, April 13, 2022

WOYWW #671

 Another Wednesday, time for a peek at each other's desks and projects! If you would like to learn more, just go to http://www.stamping-ground.blogspot.ca/p/what-is-woyww.html. Maybe you could join our little group!


Hello everyone! It's a rainy spring day here, but still cold, about 9°C, but the cats are outside more now that the birds are back! Don't worry, they just like to watch them!

Here is my desk this morning, still playing with paints and flowers!


I have made a couple of pages this week, some are not finished yet, but I also made a birthday card for my SIL:


I also enclosed a package of Sunflower seeds for him and Jasper to plant together in their garden

This is a tulip page I did on black gesso


Inky had her annual visit to the vet last week, she's always the model patient, they love her there!

That's it for this week, short and sweet! I hope everyone is doing well out there. My Mom got Covid last week but seems to be handling it well, the symptoms aren't too bad, and hopefully she will recover soon. Have a great week, Inky and Mittsy say "Meow!"



8 comments:

Helen said...

Sorry your mum has covid, I hope she recovers soon. the card for your SIL looks beautiful. Happy WOYWW. Helen #2

Felix the Crafty Cat said...

Short and sweet is good for me though I always love to see what you've been up to. I hope your mum will be better soon. Your flowers are gorgeous but the tulips are definitely my favourite, it's just brilliant. Hugs for the kitties too. Wishing you a very happy and creative woyww, Angela x10x

Tracy said...

Hellooo Linda, Inky and Mittsy 🤗 sorry to read about your Mum,wishing her a speedy recovery 💕 Such ajoy it is to see your flowers, each one so beautiful ... loving your paint palette as well...lush colours!
Sending love and hugs Tracy #14 xxx

Neet said...

So sorry to hear about your Mum - hope it is a mild dose as you think.
Love the sunflower card and what a great idea to include some seeds. The tulip one looks fab on that black background.
Take care and tickles to the cats
Hugs, Neet 1 xx

Sarah Brennan said...

Hope your mum is fighting fit again soon Linda and coping well with Covid. Loving your latest floral projects - can't decide which one I prefer. Meow to the kitties. Stay safe and Happy WOYWW. Sraah #12

Lunch Lady Jan said...

Oh big hugs to your mum, I hope she gets well very soon! I love the white tulips, the black background works so well, you should definitely do more of that art!
Hugs LLJ 3 xxx

Julia Dunnit said...

I hope your Mum continues to be too unaffected, it’s a damn nuisance now, especially as here, there are no real rules about what to do if you get it. Seems that most people just carry on working etc unless they are actually ill. Not helpful for the spreading!
Love the card and the idea of sending it with sunflower seeds, how nice. It’s a fab card, so cheery. Weather here isn’t great, but as you say, it’s much less cold and so we have to patient about everything else!

Kelly said...

Happy Easter, Linda!
Hugs & Healing Blessings sent to your mum. Pretty tulip page. Love the addition of the Dragon Fly. Pets & treats for Inky. Creative Blessings! ~Kelly