Sunday, June 03, 2007

Garage sale find!

It's getting quite warm these days, and even with the threat of big thunderstorms, the garage sales were still going strong. I found this big box of coasters, every size and shape you could think of, and bought the box for $1.



There are hundreds and hundreds of these things! Reminded me that I had made a book using Fosters coasters in 2005, which I will share with you.










It was great fun making this book, and I can see making lots more. I will share these with my friends and see what we can come up with.

4 comments:

Linda F. said...

Your art is absolutely amazing!

Heather Robinson said...

What a fantastic idea, Linda. I will look at coasters in a whole new (and creative) way thanks to you.

Ila said...

Wow, that is a great find...and I love that coaster book..Fantastic!

Anonymous said...

Hi Linda,

The Coasters were a great score and I love your coaster book!
It makes for such and interesting shaped book. Very Kewl!

Cheers Pattio