Follow by Email

Sunday, June 03, 2007

Garage sale find!

It's getting quite warm these days, and even with the threat of big thunderstorms, the garage sales were still going strong. I found this big box of coasters, every size and shape you could think of, and bought the box for $1.



There are hundreds and hundreds of these things! Reminded me that I had made a book using Fosters coasters in 2005, which I will share with you.










It was great fun making this book, and I can see making lots more. I will share these with my friends and see what we can come up with.

4 comments:

Linda F. said...

Your art is absolutely amazing!

Heather Robinson said...

What a fantastic idea, Linda. I will look at coasters in a whole new (and creative) way thanks to you.

Ila said...

Wow, that is a great find...and I love that coaster book..Fantastic!

Anonymous said...

Hi Linda,

The Coasters were a great score and I love your coaster book!
It makes for such and interesting shaped book. Very Kewl!

Cheers Pattio