Sunday, May 27, 2007

Happy 21st Birthday!

My daughter's 21st birthday was on Saturday! It just seems like yesterday that she was a tiny baby. I made her card from a birthday photo of her when she was 3 years old. We spent the day with my Mom going on a House Tour, looking at 9 beautiful houses , and wandering through the rooms. Some were fairly plain, and some were outstanding. My daughter's favourite was an ultra-modern house, with a kitchen imported from Italy. It was pretty impressive! We had lunch at a very popular local restaurant, Pan Chanchos, that was owned by Zal Yanofsky from the Lovin' Spoonful, who also started the restaurant called Chez Piggy. He died a few years back, but his daughter is now keeping them both going. We were on the patio, and though it was a bit chilly at times, the sun came out and warmed us up. Her birthday dinner was at an Italian restaurant called Gustos, fabulous food, and great ambiance. I got my birthday kiss! All in all a wonderful day for both of us!

1 comment:

K said...

great card! I love cards that use photos.