Wednesday, February 02, 2022

WOYWW #661

 Another Wednesday, time for a peek at each other's desks and projects! If you would like to learn more, just go to http://www.stamping-ground.blogspot.ca/p/what-is-woyww.html. Maybe you could join our little group!


Well, here we are at the beginning of a new month! I call February the longest shortest month of the year, because to me it seems to go on forever...too cold, too much snow, I want Spring!!

Here is my desk today. My hubby got a new coat and it had a neat set of tags all connected together, so of course, I had to snag it and play with it!




And here is what surrounds me! Yesterday I was playing with black stencilling on my gelli plate on top of some prints I had made a few days ago. As you can see, some worked and some didn't, but once they are all cut up you can see more possiblities!




And we had the most beautiful little snowstorm on Monday! Lots of snow forecast for the next few days. I so love February (NOT!)


No kitty pics today, I don't even know where they are at the moment! Not outside, that's for sure, -10°C out there!

Have a great week, and "meow" from the kitties!



11 comments:

Crafting With Jack said...

Wow that’s cold! I bought a 3 tiered cooling rack for drying papers. Unfortunately they don’t interlock so hard to use as I intended. One knock and they collapse! Wrap up warm! Angela #9

Sarah Brennan said...

That's way too cold for me too Linda. The layered gel prints look good - cutting up into sections is always a good technique too. Meow to the Houdinis. Stay safe and Happy WOYWW. Sarah #4

Lunch Lady Jan said...

I do like all those stencils on gelli prints, don’t they give different effects? Of course I liked the music one and tried to work out which piece it was! Brrrrrrr, -10 is jolly chilly, hope you’re keeping snug and warm.
Hugs LLJ 3 xx

Helen said...

The gelli prints look fab, I really must use mine one day - but I don't have much space to lay them out to dry. We've had a few nice sunny days here, but I don't think they're due to last long. Have a good week. Helen #5

glitterandglue said...

Hi Linda. Goodness, that's cold! You certainly look like you have been having fun what with gelli prints, stencils, and lots of exciting things on your desk. Enjoy.
Take care. God bless.
Margaret #7

Neet said...

I don't envy you the temperature or the snow, brr...
I like the look of the printing on black - that green shows up really well. Looking forward to seeing what you make with the pieces you have cut out. I wish I had more room in my craft area so that I could do some work with the Gelli plate - it just makes such a mess in my tiny area that I don't do much. I need to!
Hugs, Neet 2 xx

Felix the Crafty Cat said...

When the weather is like that it's a good job we have our crafting to do. Gelli printing is great fun but when I start it I don't seem to be able to stop. I just want to try different techniques and colours. Now I wonder where the kities are, somewhere warm I bet! Wishing you a very happy woyww, Angela x15x

Mary Anne said...

Stark black stenciling over brightly coloured gel prints is totally my fave thing to do with a gel print that feels like it needs "something" so I get you. When the weather is cold, inside at our craft desks is very much the preferred place to be - with you on that as well!

Back on track :D
Mary Anne (8)

Spyder said...

everything looks fab and I love playing with tags, some come with nuts and washers and that is just perfect for crafting with! Stay safe! Happy very ate Woyww!? ((Lyn))#23 last I think!

Sylvia/LittleTreasures said...

Good variety of things today, we too having cold -17 but fortunate as to the South Texas and East it's major snow/ice storms. I planned to work with the gelli plate today but finished up my Doodle flowers. Too cold down there today. Even Bailey is up here laying in the sunshine. Enjoy some warm cocoa!

Kyla said...

bbbr chilly, hope you stay warm and safe. Love the gelli prints especially the musical score one looks really good.
kyla