Wednesday, November 17, 2021

WOYWW #650

 Another Wednesday, time for a peek at each other’s desks! If you would like to learn more, just go to http://www.stamping-ground.blogspot.ca/what-is-WOYWW.html. Maybe you could join our little group!

Changing computers, furnace died so no heat for a few days, it got below freezing this week, and the year long group I joined in September is closing in December. So not a great week so far ☹️But I will carry on! 

Here is my desk this morning:


I’m working on my big journal still, you can see bits and pieces on my desk for it.

I promised you a look at my Childhood Journal, but it has disappeared on my new laptop, and on my old computer it says it's too big. does anyone know how to make it smaller? it's only 3 minutes long...

So I guess I will wait one more week to post it (if I can figure out how), and that's it for me today, my toes are frozen!

Have a great week, the cats have found somewhere warm to hide out, and I need to as well. 





10 comments:

Crafting With Jack said...

Hope the heater is working okay now, I hate being cold! I don’t know much about videos so can’t help there. Happy WOYWW Angela #7

Helen said...

I was without my computer for a week and it was BAD!! hope you get your new one sorted soon The desk looks fab, and I look forward to seeing the journal when you can share it! take care and hope you warm up soon! Helen #2

Lunch Lady Jan said...

Furnaces (boilers in the UK) always die at terrible moments! I hope yours gets fixed very soon before temps go even lower. And computers are brilliant when they work but rubbish when they die, hope you haven’t lost too much.
May next week be better!
Hugs LLJ 5 xxx

Felix the Crafty Cat said...

Sorry to hear your week has not gone quite to plan. Sounds rather cold where you are. Look forward to seeing the journal. Wishing you a very happy and creative woyww, Angela x15x

Diana Taylor said...

I hope you get your heating up and working soon before it gets even colder. Your big journal is looking good - I love the colours of the papers you used and look forward to seeing what you do next.
Hope you have a good week,
Diana xx #12

Sylvia/LittleTreasures said...

Wishing you better days ahead, it's on 30 here with terrible high winds. No heat would not be good. Hoping things perk up 100%. I do like what you are working on, I could enlarge the photo so LOTS better detail ~!! Send me a message on what kind of group you were in and maybe I can share some I really like. If similar. hilsyl@gmail.com Stay Warm and My prayers on the NEW COMPUTER and TRANSFERS involved. It's my nightmare.

Christine said...

You poor thing!! Hope the heating is back on soon.....
Christine #22

Spyder said...

Oh My Goodness! Put Big Thick Stocks on!! Can't have you having cold toes! Hubby would probably know about the video size but he is snoozing I'm up early as I have to go fetch a little dog, who's staying over the weekend. Anyway, stay warm as you possibly can! Happy WOYWW!? ((Lyn))#19

Susan Renshaw said...

I have had problems with my flip throughs being too big. I have added them on Instagram or Facebook and shared those links. I have made some small enough by saving as least best quality.
Happy WOYWW!
Stay safe and keep well!
Susan #16
Calling All Crafters! – My Blog!

Elizabeth said...

I'm so sorry your week was so bad. I really hope things have improved by now, or at least you have heating again. I hope you've had good advise on making your video smaller. Sorry I'm so late. Elizabeth x #24