Wednesday, November 10, 2021

WOYWW #649

 Another Wednesday, time for a peek at each other's desks and projects! If you would like to learn more, just go to http://www.stamping-ground.blogspot.ca/p/what-is-woyww.html. Maybe you could join our little group!

Hello everyone! Let's hope the computer behaves for a few minutes! I'm going to look for a new one today, I want to move from a tower to a laptop.

Anyway, short and sweet today. Here is my desk this morning:

I'm almost finished my newest Junk Journal "Childhood" which hopefully I can share next week. I'm still working on my previous Junk Journal, which is about 30 pages long! That one is un-themed, so lots of different things in there.

I finally was able, this year, to plant some bulbs. I have never planted them before, and since we have loads of squirrels, I found out that they don't like Daffodils, so that's what I planted. We will have something to look forward to come Spring!


Here is a peek at my walk everyday...


You can just see the lake (Lake Ontario) peeking through the trees...

And here is what I see every morning after I get up...


Who can resist that cute little face! 

Inky didn't want to go out at first, it's getting a bit cold in the mornings!



Well, that's it for us, "Meows" from the kitties, and from me - have a great week!



12 comments:

BJ said...

Certainly loads going on on your desk today. Love the little tag and look forward to the Childhood Junk Journal. It's lovely when the bulbs come up. BJ#8

Felix the Crafty Cat said...

Hope you find what you're looking for with the computer. We still have a tower but I do use my laptop the most as I can sit and watch TV at the same time. Look forward to seeing the new journal. Poor Inky having to to go out and I bet it will get a lot colder yet! Look forward to seeing the bulbs flower in the spring. Wishing you a very happy and creative woyww, Angela x13x

Shoshi said...

Oh, the cutest photo of Mittsy, Linda! Irresistable! It looks lovely where you live, but very flat! We have hills, hills and more hills everywhere here in the SW of the UK. I hope you manage to get the laptop you want. I haven't had a tower computer for years. They do have their advantages (mostly associated with ease of upgrading) but laptops are much more convenient. I do nearly all my computing stuff in the comfort of the sitting room. I do love my machines in the studio! (also in the kitchen!)

Thanks for your visit. I always give the kitties a special cuddle from Canada! I tell them they have two little pen pals across the ocean. They send purrs and cuddles back to Inky and Mittsy. I'm glad you enjoy the Graphics Fairy site too. I suppose my room is quite big but it's stuffed to the gunnels with stuff! I need to get rid of quite a bit of it, I think. It is very neat and tidy for now, but once I get going in there, you can rely on the fact that it will soon be really messy again. I'm afraid I'm not a very tidy worker!

Happy WOYWW,
Shoshi x #10

Helen said...

I'm going to have to get a new computer too ... Good luck to both of us . Your views on your walks are beautiful Helen #2

Ellie said...

I like the tag, love a bit of painting !
beautiful walk photos
Take care
Ellie #26

Neet said...

Can't blame Inky for not wanting to go out when it is a cold cold morning.
Your journal "Childhood" sounds lovely - looking forward to seeing it next week. Any chance of seeing the other one too?
Thanks for the tip about daffodils, the squirrels around us have eaten all the crocus.
Hugs, Neet 3 xx

Sarah Brennan said...

Hope you find a suitable laptop Linda - I wouldn't be without mine I must admit. Looking forward to seeing more of the new journal. Good luck with the daffodils. Meow to Inky and Mittsy. Stay safe and happy WOYWW. Sarah #1

Crafting With Jack said...

Your walk is a lovely area and looking very autumnal. Hope you find a great laptop. Looking forward to seeing you journals Angela #6

Caro said...

Lovely to see the photos of your neighbourhood. Mittsy certainly has a very cute face. Give her and inky a cuddle from me! Happy WOYWW. Thank you for sharing. Take care and stay safe, with love & God bless, Caro xxx (#15)

Diana Taylor said...

The tag is really pretty - I love that colour. Your neighbourhood looks beautiful - what a lovely walk you do.
Hope you have a great week,
Diana xx #18

Spyder said...

Oh yes, the first thing in the morning,is Mr Jinx sitting on my head and patting my face! Such a cute little kitty you have! Lovely pictures! and your desk looks ready for anything! Thank you for your visit. Have a great weekend Happy Late T day,
(Lyn)

Lunch Lady Jan said...

I’ll look forward to seeing your new junk journal as you do such a great job of them! I never knew that about squirrels and daffodils, you learn something new everyday! Thanks for the great fall pictures, it really is a beautiful spot you live in.
HUgs LLJ 5 xx
PS Sorry I’m late replying, been mad few days.