Wednesday, June 06, 2018

WOYWW #470

Another Wednesday, time to peek at each others desks and projects! If you want to know what WOYWW is, just go to http://www.stamping-ground.blogspot.ca/p/what-is-woyww.html  and all will be revealed! 

Greetings everyone! I hope you are warmer than we have been lately! A week ago I was having my coffee every morning on the porch, but this week it's been too cold! Anyway, my desk this morning has not changed since last week, not because I haven't made anything, but there just isn't anything on it today! But this was my desk last Thursday evening, after my friend and I played with our gelli plates:



And later in the week I cut them all up to use for cards:



And then I made a card:



And I used one whole sheet as a background for my next journal page:



Inky likes to be near me when I am working in my stamp room:



So cute in her little bed!



Well, that's it for me today, I'm off to the gym, then lunch with my Mom! Inky says "meow", and have a great week! 
PS: Happy 5th Birthday to Inky!! (June 4th) Seems like it was just yesterday when she was a tiny kitten!


12 comments:

Lunch Lady Jan said...

It's been unusually warm in Wales for about a month now, I've been living in shorts! It;s been great for getting the garden landscaped and all the plants put in. Those masterboards are great fun, love the range of colours and they work really well as various backgrounds, clever idea!
Hugs LLJ 11 xxx

shazsilverwolf said...

Weather here is pretty good at the moment, I'm keeping my fingers crossed it lasts at least until next week. Love the Gelli plate pieces. Have a lovely week, Hugs, Shaz #19 X

SumBunneh said...

Happy 5th birthday Inky... what a great name x purrs sent from my 3 kitties.

Loved seeing your gelli plate makes.. I need to use mine much more!

Sumbunneh hugs x
Erika #7

Helen said...

temperatures here have been up and down.... your gelli backgrounds are fabulous and have been put to good use Helen #3

Felix the Crafty Cat said...

Not so warm here today although to be honest I quite like it like this as it makes it more comfortable working. I love my Gelli plate but just can't stop once I get started. Happy birthday to Inky too. Have a great woyww and a happy creative week, Angela x16x

Zsuzsa Karoly-Smith said...

I thought you got another cat - I didn't realise that was Inky when he was little! Happy birthday to Inky! Lovely prints - playing with the gelli plate is always so much fun! When I bought my first one I thought it was way overpriced, but looking back it was worth every single penny! The prints are so versatile as well - which reminds me I'm running out of prints so I'd better make some new ones as well. Happy #470! Hope you have a good week and it will get warmer so you can sit outside again. zsuzsa #20

Bleubeard and Elizabeth said...

Not sure where you live, Linda, but it is scorching HOT here. Heat index at 109 F today. I want some of your cool.

I'm glad you like your gelli plate. I have a hate/hate relationship with mine (grin).

Happy birthday to Inky, especially from Bleubeard and Squiggles. Happy WOYWW from #2, their caregiver. Thanks, too, for stopping by earlier.

Sylvia/LittleTreasures said...

I will really enjoy the backgrounds you sent to me. Loved the colors. A good way to have the mess done. I just got a Gelli plate so will have to try that.
Have fun with your Mom and enjoy a warmer week. Rain here today and tomorrow

Sarah Brennan said...

Hi Linda, it was lovely here yesterday, I managed to get two loads of washing dry on the line. Meow and belated happy birthday to Inky. Love the gelli prints! Have a good week. Sarah #4

Diana Taylor said...

Lovely gelli prints - you've made a gorgeous card, and I love the journal pages especially - red always sings to me. Inky was so sweet when he was little - happy birthday to him.
Hope you have a great week,
Diana x #21

Stacy Sheldon said...

Hi Linda, the backgrounds look awesome :) and happy birthday to inky. ~Stacy #32

Kelly said...

Fab backgrounds! I really need to get my geli plate out and play LOL Just not enough hours in the day.
Sent you an email. Creative Blessings! Kelly #24