Wednesday, June 26, 2024

WOYWW #786

 It's What's on Your Workdesk Wednesday, time for a peek at each other's desks and projects! We are now sharing through Sarah, at Sarah's Craft Shed!


The end of June has come so fast! Happy Summer to everyone (or winter...!) I have 2 shots of my desk to show this morning, today:


Looks so neat and tidy! Was I even in my art room this week? Well...


I did get a few things done this week. I was finishing up Laura Dames's collage lesson for Fodder School 1 (May), and decided to do Roxanne's accordion book. Here is a "can you spot the difference" game...




I love this little collage book, I might make another one! The pages are about 4X5".

I started my next Fodder School 1 Lesson, June, with Tracy Wozniak, which was organizing and using up all your bits and pieces of fodder. It started with making a masterboard. Another "spot the difference" game!



And then I chopped it all up! More ATC's!

A little more work on them and they are good to go! Tracy is encouraging us to give these away randomly to all the people in our lives! Sounds like a good idea! Apparently there are several ways to make a masterboard, so that will be on the agenda for next week!

Well that's it for me this week, I was in another concert last night with my Shout Sisters Choir, so much fun! 

Inky and Mittsy are still on Fox Watch, the foxes seem to be coming by every morning, but are learning to steer clear of our lawn! Hubby has started to get in on the Fox Watch, sitting with them on the porch in the morning. Well, I hope everyone has a wonderful week! We are having a lovely summer's day today, and are looking forward to a visit from DD and DGD Jasper this weekend!




8 comments:

Sarah Brennan said...

Loving those projects Linda - such a great way to get interesting ATCs too. Love the accordian collage journal. Glad choir is such fun for you. Meow to Inky and Mittsy. Stay safe and thanks for joining in with WOYWW. Sarah

Helen said...

Great way to make atcs! they look fab! Hope you're enjoying/have enjoyed choir. Happy WOYWW Helen #1

Crafting With Jack said...

Love your concertina books. I am going to have a go at the one BJ showed. It’s the first time I will have made one that way. Happy WOYWW. Angela #10

Felix the Crafty Cat said...

Busy week, love the concertina book and the ATCs. This isd a great way to make a Masterboard though I tend to use ink techniques mostly, techniques like Retiform, Bokeh, smooshing and stamping, stencilling it just goes on. I have a page based on Masterboards at the top of my blog as sometimes I just need a reminder of things I've done when I get stuck for an idea. Have a great woyww. Hugs Angela x9x

Neet said...

That is a super way to make ATC's - would never have thought of collaging a masterboard.
Sounds as if you have been kinda busy - enjoy your visitors next week.
Hugs, Neet 2 xx

Lisa-Jane Johnson said...

Sounds like you're enjoying Fodder School 1 and getting a lot out of it too. The accordion books look great! Have a fun week, Lisa-Jane #11

Mary Anne said...

Oh I wish I was as good as you on getting thru the FS classes. Every thing you've shared has been amazing and I am inpired, but then time gets away from me and I fritter it away. I keep hoping for a long quiet weekend but fear it's won't happen till after the in-laws visit in September. And then it will be Christmas! Yikes. Love the masterboard and the cut down ATCs look fab.
A late desk hopping - the vaxx laid me low…
Mary Anne (3)

Susan Renshaw said...

What super projects! Particularly like the master board cut into ATCs.
Happy WOYWW! Susan #4