Wednesday, May 01, 2024

WOYWW#778

 Another Wednesday, time for a peek at each other's desks and projects! If you would like to learn more, just go HERE. Maybe you could join our little group!

Happy May 1st! I love spring! The leaves are starting to pop out, the Daffodils are blooming, people are mowing their lawns...lovely! I just wish it would warm up as it is still rather cold these days.

Here is my desk this morning:


I've been pretty busy, keeping up with my Hundred Day Challenge (I think I'm on Day 74 today!)






Using my new Meagan Quinlan stencils!


I'm also still working with my Gelli prints and my new paints:




That's about it for me today, I'm off to do some errands, then I will be by to look at your lovely blogs! I leave you with Inky, trying to get in on the art action!


Have a wonderful week!



7 comments:

Helen said...

Well done on the 100 day challenge - I might get round to joining in once I am able to retire from work!! till then, no chance I'd commit..or at least keep up!. I love your latest pieces.
great photo of you and Inky Happy WoyWW Helen #3

Sarah Brennan said...

Well done for going with the 100 day challenge Linda. Loving those gel prints too. Meow to the kitties. Stay safe and Happy WOYWW. Sarah #1

Lisa-Jane Johnson said...

Wow, day 74?! That's amazing. You've got great pulls there from your gelli plate. I need to get mine back out and have another play but mine always looked like waste paper! Have a great week, Lisa-Jane #7

Felix the Crafty Cat said...

Well done for keeping up with the challenge. I try these but I'm too easily distracted. Loving the moth page. Wishing you a very happy woyww, Angela x12x

https://shinebrightandcreate@blogspot.com/ said...

wow, day 74, that's impressive and your artwork is gorgeous. I love the colours and the designs. Happy woyww Michelle x #19

Mary Anne said...

I enjoyed the 100 day challenge when I did it but just not in the right headspace for it this year. Impressed with your output, 'tho. Very nice! As is Inky, the little sweetie. Off to the vet for a followup with Poppy tomorrow. Hope she is healing well.
Happy WOYWW!
Mary Anne (5)

BJ said...

I guess I have done the 100 day challenge by default having completed a daily journal page for 4 months now! I'm still totally inspired by your art marks and adore you cards and will have to look up the Megan Stencils you mention now... Still not used my Gelli plates much, really must fix that one day... Think one of the May courses I'm doing will feature them - horrah Hugs BJ#11