Wednesday, July 12, 2023

WOYWW #736

 Another Wednesday, time for a peek at each other's desks and projects! If you would like to learn more, just go to http://www.stamping-ground.blogspot.ca/p/what-is-woyww.html. Maybe you could join our little group!


I am having a terrible time downloading photos from my phone to my computer, very frustrating. I can get some of my photos but not all, and the ones I'm missing are the ones I need for this post😡Grr!

Two weeks ago I twisted my ankle, and it was very sore, but my DD and Jasper were visiting, so I ignored it the best I could.  I have been trying to get it to heal for the past 1 1/2 weeks, and today it feels almost back to normal. 😃

I have been getting some art done, and I joined the Fodder School Challenge 2023 which started yesterday. I'm posting on Instagram, so if you want to see what I did for Day 1 you can go to @Lindart61. If you want to join, it is free, go to https://willa-workshops.teachable.com/p/fodder-challenge-2023 It was through this challenge in 2021 that I got involved with Fodder School!

I can't even leave you with a cute photo of Jasper when she was visiting 😞.

Hoping you all are enjoying your summer so far, and hopefully I will have the photo problem figured out by next week. 




10 comments:

Lunch Lady Jan said...

Oh bad luck about the photos, how strange they won’t load, I can’t help I’m afraid, I have no technical knowledge! I’m glad your ankle is healing but do elevate and ice it, that may help the healing.
Hope you get your pics sorted soon,
Hugs LLJ 5 xxx

Felix the Crafty Cat said...

Hi Linda, hope that problem gets sorted that is a real pain. Pleased to hear your ankle is feeling better today. Wishing you a very happy and creative woyww. Hugs Angela x9x

Helen said...

Hope your ankle recovers fully soon. What a nightmare about the photos! Idid read about Fodder Challenge but never seem tomake time to craft after work, so free or not, I will probably give it a miss! Happy WOYWW Helen #4

Bleubeard and Elizabeth said...

I also joined Fodder School and have seen the first video.

I'm sitting here with three scanners and not one I can get to work. The problem is, I need one for my ATCs that should have gone out last week. I can truly empathize with not being able to get your photos off your phone. I hope you are able to get them off soon, but we won't care if you aren't able to share any for awhile until you figure out what is going on.

So glad to read your ankle is on the mend. I hope you soon fully recover, too. Happy WOYWW from # 2.

Crafting With Jack said...

Glad to hear your ankle is getting better. Technology can be so frustrating sometimes. I ended up taking pictures with my IPad and then linking it with the lap top. I usually email myself the photos but it hasn’t been working at all lately. I put it down to poor Internet connection. I have joined up for the fodder challenge, but haven’t started yet. Happy WOYWW. Angela #11

Julia Dunnit said...

It's so frustrating when our tech doesn't work, seems to take way too long to work out why and then it seems to me that it's actually a fault in the ether! Sylvia's joined the Fodder crew too, so I shall have two lots to admire every day now! Will go join you in Insta right away. Sorry about your ankle, but glad that however long, it's healing.

Sarah Brennan said...

Glad the ankle is recovering Linda. Hope you manage to sort the photo problems. Making quick catch up visits this morning after my long day at work yesterday. Stay safe and Happy WOYWW. Sarah #3

BJ said...

Yay that's now 3 of us in the Fodder Challenge. I saw it on Sylvia's page earlier today as I was doing my WOYWW replies then I just HAD to sign up and did day #1. I posted on their Facebook group as I don't really use instagram, but I have looked on there for you and followed you. love your leaves. Hope your ankle sorts itself out soon, I have an iffy right shoulder so a good job there is no badminton tonight, I even skipped dancing Tuesday too. Going to try and do Day 2 of the Fodder Challenge as I am a couple of days behind, only hearing about it today... Hugs BJ#13

Sylvia/LittleTreasures said...

Thanks for the visit. I am enjoying the visits with FOdder School showing great ideas, I just kind of adapt my own style..... And Yes I am doing RICE and I am better. Just a healing process I guess. SO CAREFUL going down steps.
We had lots of great rain, missed destructive events and happy it is the weekend >...With the phone to computer I use SHARE then Email myself and download the photo from that download. I got my new printer today so setting that mess up...one day at a time sweet Jesus.

Ali Wade Designs said...

Happy Belated WOYWW. Hope your ankle is healed. Had a look at the Fodder School and it looks great; just the sort of thing I used to enjoy. However, I don't have the headspace available to join in with another challenge, and life is busy for the next few weeks. Perhaps another year. Ali x #16