Wednesday, August 17, 2022

WOYWW #689

 Another Wednesday, time for a peek at each other's desks and projects! If you would like to learn more, just go to http://www.stamping-ground.blogspot.ca/p/what-is-woyww.html. Maybe you could join our little group!


Hello to you all! We have had such beautiful weather lately, I'm very grateful for it!

Here is my desk:


We are going on a trip to Nova Scotia so I thought I would make a small travel journal. I haven't used a travel journal in a few years now - nowhere to go! 

I finished my Fodder Book






and now I've been busy making more watercolour fodder - I love making these!



In the garden, the plant we overwintered has finally decided to bloom, and the Glads I stuffed into a pot are starting to bloom as well! I'm a bit worried I will miss the full display while on our trip...



Mittsy is still helping me make the bed as usual. As quiet as I can be when getting the sheets out, she's always right there!


I will leave you with the spot that I go to every morning on my walk, my "halfway sit and enjoy the lake" spot!



I hope you all have a lovely week. I may not be able to post next week, but I will be thinking of you all!

Inky and Mittsy say "Meow!"




9 comments:

Lunch Lady Jan said...

I’m so envious you’re going to Nova Scotia! G and I were thinking of going this September as we loved Halifax so much back in 2018 but have postponed til next year. Have a marvellous time! The travel journal is gorgeous xx
Hugs LLJ 4 xxx

Mary Anne said...

Your fodder is FAB! I love it. And the book really finished up gorgeous. So much fun. I am tucking all sorts of things in mine. Even if it was not made according to the class, I am still finding it useful. Now I just need to make things with all the fodder LOL! Or will I just end up being a fodder-hoarder? very very likely...
:D

Happy much cooler WOYWW
Mary Anne (1)

Neet said...

Lovely view from your morning walks - so serene.Enjoy filling in your travel journal on your visit to Nova Scotia how lovely to be making a trip there.
Well, despite not asking last week I have to ask this time - what is a fodder book please? Love the look of it but is it a book where you collect things to use in it.
Hugs, Neet 3 xx

Lynnecrafts said...

Such a lovely view!
Your travel journal is beautiful, enjoy both the journey and the journaling of it.
Purrs to Mittsy from Bella and Gracie

Happy WOYWW
hugs
Lynnecrafts 10

Felix the Crafty Cat said...

You simply must fill the travel journal with lots of gorgeous photos. We haven't been anywhere for years now so I shall enjoy seeing your travels. Wishing you a very happy and creative woyww, Angela x9x

Helen said...

I hope you have a fabulous trip to Nova Scotia and get to fill your travel journal with memories! I look forward to seeing the results when you get home. Happy WOYWW Helen #2

Julia Dunnit said...

I can’t think of a nice r place to stop on your walk, how fant@stic to have that view to allow you to contemplate, think serious stuff, or plan your shopping lists! Definitely a fab reason to look forward to a morning walk! Am loving the fodder Linda, how clever, and the water colouring is beeeeyoootiful. Have a marvellous trip, NS sound fab.

My name is Cindy said...

I love the folder, it's so pretty and I love all the dangly bits on the spine. Have never considered nova scotia, perhaps we should look at that for our next big trip. Have a good week, love n hugs Cindy xx #11

Kelly said...

Good morning, Linda.
A friend of mine on Splitcoast has a tag line - a sleeping kitty is a good reason not to make the bed. LOL The journal pages are beautiful and I do love a good fluffy tassel! Safe Travels! Kelly #15