Wednesday, October 18, 2017

WOYWW #437

Another Wednesday, time to peek at each others desks and projects! If you want to know what WOYWW is, just go to http://www.stamping-ground.blogspot.ca/p/what-is-woyww.html  and all will be revealed!  

I'm very late today, just got off my shift at work (which is going better!). We are going to be celebrating our Thanksgiving on the weekend, as DD was in California during the real Thanksgiving weekend. It will be a short post this week, as I haven't had a lot of time to do very much!  

 My desk this morning, started a new page last night. Also made a birthday card for a mother of a friend who is turning 99!

 
 And last week's journal page, with my favourite "Artisto App" rendition of it! I was hoping the letters looked like bones!

 



Beautiful, sunny, very warm October day - Inky is nowhere to be seen! I don't blame her. . .! She'll come by later when I'm sitting on the porch with my wine!
 



Well that's all for me today, probably won't get around to visiting until tomorrow! Have a great week everyone!


7 comments:

Lunch Lady Jan said...

That's a great card, love the autumnal colours on your blog today. Glad that the job is going better, phew.....I'll join you for a glass of wine later, if I may, your porch looks beautiful :-D
Hugs LLJ 11 xxxx

Diana Taylor said...

What a lovely autumnal post, lots of my favourite colours here today! I do love the funky flowers on the birthday card and those journal pages are fab, I love the inky textures on the pages. I'll join you and Jan for a glass later too - your porch looks so relaxing and tranquil!!
Have a great week,
Diana #19 x

Stacy Sheldon said...

I love the happy warm colors on that birthday card Linda :)
and you really cannot blame your kitty for being out soaking up the sunshine. ~Stacy #26

Christine said...

That's a pretty card there, what a marvellous age to live to.
Love the thought of you sitting with a glass of wine enjoying that view.
Christine #17

Felix the Crafty Cat said...

Hi Linda, thanks for the visit to mine. Looks like you've done plenty to me, gorgeous card and loving your journal pages too. Happy belated WOYWW, Angela x10x

Sarah Brennan said...

Hi Linda, enjoy your belated Thanksgiving celebration. I think the lettering matches brilliantly (definitely reminds me of bones). Happy belated WOYWW to you and Inky! Sarah #24

BJ said...

Love the journal page you are working on especially the hair. Thanks for the visit, sorry it has taken so long to reply, I just don't know where the days go to! BJ#6