Wednesday, May 03, 2017

WOYWW #413

Another Wednesday, time to peek at each others desks and projects! If you want to know what WOYWW is, just go to http://www.stamping-ground.blogspot.ca/p/what-is-woyww.html  and all will be revealed!

 Greetings everyone! Finally we have a sunny day, after days and days of rain - sometimes torrential!


No one was happy, especially Inky, who refused to go outside in the rain and cold (who can blame her?). Today the sun is shining and we are happy once again!

Here is my desk this morning:


 I have finished unmounting all my letter stamps, and I'm now working on my word stamps. I started with this giant monstrosity from 7-Gypsies. At the time I bought it I thought it would be fun. (it's huge)
 But it wasn't. All the words were on one giant sheet of clear plastic, and it was VERY difficult to pull off one word or phrase - I even managed to rip a couple, and then putting them back? Impossible. So it sat, untouched for years. But now - here they are, all ready to use! I had to cut them all out with scissors.

I found a use for the hundreds of photo album pages that have been coming with the binders I've been buying - you know, the old heavy sticky ones with the plastic overlay? These stamps stuck beautifully to them - I just cut them to fit. And if you peel off the plastic, the rubber stamps will stick to that (usually)! An AHA! moment!! That;s how I unmounted all my letter stamps - I stuck them to the photo album pages!

Here are my index cards this week - I'm up to 25! One quarter of my Hundred Days done!



Well, that's it for me this week, here's my other Fur Baby, Penny,  meowing and whining at me while I'm writing this. . .
so let's go get Inky from outside and have treat time! And then I will be looking at your desks! Thanks for visiting!


21 comments:

Lunch Lady Jan said...

Ah, so you're a G&T girl as well, huh?! I knew I liked you :-D. My favourite mixer at the moment (not that I drink THAT much!) is an elderflower flavoured tonic, it's delicious. You must have had all our rain I think as there's hardly been any for weeks here in Wales, it's another bright and sunny day today. I went for a long walk this afternoon and have caught the sun a bit.
Well done on doing that huge word stamp...I particularly like This End Up...that could be used for many different cards, lol!
Hugs, LLJ 5 xxx

Sarah Brennan said...

Glad the rain has finally stopped (and I bet Inky is too). Well done for sorting out that word stamp; it will be far more user friendly with the sentiments all separate and I bet it will get more use too! Sarah #19

lisa said...

Hurrah for the sunshine. We could do with a bit of your rain, we haven't had any for weeks and I'm having to water the pots in the garden....it's too early to be doing that.
You've taken on a big job with your stamp organising but it's so great when it's all done and you can play with things you haven't before.
Have fun
Hugs Lisax #20

glitterandglue said...

Hi there. My goodness, that first photo really shows the torrential rain. I'm a fair weather girl myself, so quite understand the furry household member's reluctance to go out...
You are doing really well with your stamps - they are all going to be SO impressive when you have finished. Well done.
Take care. God bless.
Margaret #22

shazsilverwolf said...

Hi Linda, lovely to meet your other fur baby! Love the index cards, all so different too. Glorious use of colour. Have a lovely week, Hugs, Shaz #2 XxX

Helen said...

My, that was some rain you had! glad you got the stamp sorted.. Great artwork - you've achieved loads! Helen #1

Plush Possum Studio said...

Wow! I like your index card dividers. Very colorful and playful idea. The weather outside your window looks (as you say) definitely "torrential"! Meow to your cute cat
Rose

Julia Dunnit said...

Oh my life, its definitely raining hard when your view is blurred! So glad you have some sunshine now, long may it continue!
Love the index cards, am admiring of your staying power over keeping with your decision to do them!

Sharon said...

Wonderful index cards! It's been raining here quite a bit. Today was dry but it will be back to rain tomorrow. Hoping the weather cheers up a bit.

Happy WOYWW
Sharon K#27

Felix the Crafty Cat said...

The weather looks nasty but that just looks like a good excuse to craft Lol! Have a happy woyww, Angela x14x

Dorlene Durham said...

Great index cards! Dorlene #36

buterfliecrafter said...

Congrats of making the quarter from the 100 day project, Like the umbrella guy a lot. And I guess we could do another 100 day project when this finishes? Thx for your visit, Vivky

Chidkid said...

Wow..great organisation! Love it. Cute kitty. Thanks for your visit earlier Elaine no. 7

sandra de said...

Index cards are looking very nice indeed. But the task of organising your stamps is very impressive and I like your lateral thinking. Once completed you are going to have a very efficient stamping system.
sandra de @8

Annie said...

I'm playing catch up with my WOYWW visits. Thanks for calling in to see me yesterday and for your lovely comments.
I'm pleased to see the sunshine too so know how the pets feel.
Hope you have a good week.
Hugs,
Annie x #11

Sue said...

Hi Lindart,

Penny is beautiful.

Your index cards are fab.

Great idea for the stamps.

Thanks for stopping by my blog.

Happy WOYWW
Sue #12

Stacy Sheldon said...

oh wow that is some view through that rain, I absolutely do not blame your kitty for not wanting out in it at all. We actually had our warmest day of this year so far yesterday so, the rains are supposed to start again ( tonight lol) but, we hardly ever see a view like yours. Thanks for the earlier visit, ~Stacy #31

Anne said...

Meowwww to Penny :-) Glad you have some sunshine after all that rain! Thanks for visiting. Anne x #18

Neet said...

Chin tickles to Penny and Inky. Lovely to see some sunshine after a lot of rainy days. We are having lovely sunny days but cool winds with them - still need to wrap up - just wish the wind would drop.
I am doing a workshop next week on Index cards so might get to show you a couple another week or so. Love yours.
Hugs, Neet xx (thanks for visiting me earlier - sorry I am late) xx

Annie Claxton said...

Your index cards look amazing, love them, and what a brilliant idea with the photo albums ... I'm sure I have some of them stashed away somewhere ... :o)

Sorry for the late visit, hope you're having a fab and not rainy weekend! Annie C #21

BJ said...

Super index cards, 1/4 of the way there now great work.
A bit behind here as I wasn't well earlier in the week, feeling a lot better now but still spotting so not fun at all!

Thanks for the visit BJ#26