Follow by Email

Sunday, December 06, 2009

It's Back!!

The Byhand Yahoo group is having it's annual 12 Days of Christmas Swap, and of course, I'm taking part again! Just sent my last 8 parcels out today, and 1 to my DD - it's a surprise for her - she doesn't even know it's coming!


Our tree this year, we pulled up our dingy gray shag carpet and found beautiful wood floors beneath! Makes SUCH a difference. Look to the right of the tree and you see. . .


This is the basket of Byhand gifties that have arrived so far. . .


and these went out today. I sent the first nine 2 weeks ago to the States.You'll have to wait until day 11 to see what I made!


I am ALMOST finished with my current journal, will post in a day or so as soon as it's done. Will start my NEW journal tonight, as I just finished reading The Shipping News and I need to do my page. Started reading The Nanny Diaries - I need something light hearted and fun after The Shipping news! So I will be back in a few days!

1 comment:

Tammy Freiborg said...

The tree is beautiful! The wood flooring looks wonderful! Love the collection of Christmas books next to the tree! Enjoy opening those handmade treasure packages!