Wednesday, June 14, 2023

WOYWW #732

 Another Wednesday, time for a peek at each other's desks and projects! If you would like to learn more, just go to http://www.stamping-ground.blogspot.ca/p/what-is-woyww.html. Maybe you could join our little group!


I'm back! After missing 6 weeks of WOYWW I'm back, finally feeling better with more energy, and back in my art room. It's been a long 6 weeks of doing absolutely nothing but watching Netflix, doctor's orders. But they paid off as I am feeling much better, my asthma is finally controlled (fingers crossed!) and I'm on the road to normalcy. 

To start, here is my desk this morning:


I went right back to work on my JIYA Journal, adding things to a few pages, such as:




And I added doodles to the black parts of these pages:



I made two new pages, one during those 6 weeks, a teeny bit at a time, and one this week

My "Four Seasons Page", 

and my newest page, which sums up my last 6 weeks!


Jasper turned two years old during those 6 weeks, and I got my new favourite photo!



Our front yard has turned into a veritable wildlife sanctuary, with 13 different varieties of birds, including a wild turkey and Mr. and Mrs. Mallard


the foxes


and most recently a bunny



Don't worry, Mittsy is a lover, not a killer. She sat here and watched the bunny for a good 30 minutes before it hopped away!

That's it for me today, hopefully it will be a long long while before I have to take another 6 weeks off!

Inky and Mittsy say "meow" and I say "Have a great week!"

PS: I apologise if the fonts are not all the same size. I tried, Blogger did not want to co-operate😜

PSS: Happy Birthday to my Alberta friend Therese, I'm sorry I couldn't send a card, but please accept my Happy Birthday wishes anyway! 💓 you!



10 comments:

Bleubeard and Elizabeth said...

So sorry to read you have not been well, Linda. Glad you are back, though. I really hope your asthma is under control, now.

I LOVE that first journal page with all the events that are important this month. And of course I love the cat and the collage fodder, too.

Glad you like to doodle. My hand goes to sleep when I try to do that. I think your Four Seasons girls are adorable and your newest page really IS you right now.

Darling photo of you and your grandson. Bleubeard and Squiggles say MEOW back to Inky and Mittsy. Happy WOYWW from # 2.

Sarah Brennan said...

Oh it is so good to see you back Linda. So glad that you are feeling better now and you can get back to crafting. The latest journal pages are fabulous. Meow to the kitties. Stay safe and Happy WOYWW. Sarah #4

Helen said...

It's so good to see you again, and I am pleased you are feeling so much better. Love the journal pages. But Jasper... 2? for real? how does time go so fast! Happy WOYWW Helen #1

Crafting With Jack said...

Glad to hear your asthma is under control. 6 weeks of watching Netflicks must have been hard!! Your journal pages are great, love that bird. A wild turkey? Quite a menagerie you have there. Happy WOYWW. Angela #11

BJ said...

Love your breathe page, gorgeous colours and sentiment. So glad you are feeling better, must have been a long 6 weeks for you. Love your doodles too, and your favourite photo is priceless. Hugs BJ#10

Therese said...

I have missed you!!! Thanks for the birthday wishes. Richard and his relocated family from China will be here tomorrow!!!! Yeah!!
So glad you took time to heal and are feeling so much better!!

HUGS!

Therese
www.tmalakart.blogspot.ca

Felix the Crafty Cat said...

Hi Linda! six weeks I can hardly believe it but pleased you're back now. Loving the photos and pleased you're better. Great work on the journal too. Wishing you a very happy belated woyww, Angela x7x

Susan Renshaw said...

Glad to see you are back - Loved all your projects and phtos!
Happy WOYWW! Susan #8

Kelly said...

Good morning, Linda!
So happy to hear you're on the mend. Take it slow. What an adorable little one! Love the layouts, especially the one about Breathe.
Creative Blessings! ~Kelly #15

Spyder said...

Sooo glad you are feeling a lot better, perhaps thats what I need! Some Sleep! Your journal doodlings are brilliant!! Lovely pictures of the wildlife and baby too! The resue of Maisie was amazing and I don't thng I stopped yelling her name for hours!.... the only problem is, she did it again the next day! only 3 hours missing that time. Happy WoYWW ((Lyn)
)I'm not sure what number I am...16....17...perhaps 18?