Wednesday, September 20, 2017

WOYWW #433

 Another Wednesday, time to peek at each others desks and projects! If you want to know what WOYWW is, just go to http://www.stamping-ground.blogspot.ca/p/what-is-woyww.html  and all will be revealed!  

Hello all! Today will be short and sweet - I start a new job today! Hopefully I won't have to give up posting on my blog because of it! 

Here is my desk this morning:





This is the result of last week's unfinished page:
 
 I took this photo at a farmers market several years ago, a Mennonite father and son. I've always wanted to use it in something!
 

And here is a digital collage that I did with the same picture:

 
Lastly, you know it's Fall when. . . 

 the squirrels start hiding these things! We have found a few!

So I am off to new adventures, I will try to get to as many as I can when I get home! Inky isn't coming when I call her at the moment (bad girl - she most know I have to leave!), so I will say goodbye alone today! Have a great week!



12 comments:

glitterandglue said...

Hi Linda. I do trust your new job goes well and that you still have time to join in and indeed, do crafty things!! I love that photo of father and son - and I like the page, too.
Take care. God bless.
Margaret #4

Felix the Crafty Cat said...

Hi Linda, hope the job goes well. Sounds like Inky knows something's going on so she's hiding just in case it's a visit to the vet Lol! Loving your pages too. Have a great crafty woyww, if you have the time! Angela x17x

Sarah Brennan said...

Hi Linda, hope the first day goes well for you and that you find time to craft in between. I give myself craft reward time after work (if only for half an hour). Hope Inky resurfaces soon. Sarah #18

Anne said...

Hello I hope the new job goes well and it is all you want. Will miss your posts if you can't make it. Love the photo you have used. Anne x #31

Heather M said...

Hi Linda. Good luck with the new job. We went to St Jacobs on a couple of my visits to Canada. My girls were fascinated with the Mennonites. I didn't take any photos, maybe this time if we go. They look good in your journal. Have a lovely week Heather #32

Helen said...

Hope your first day at the new job went well! Love the peak at your desk and the fab journal page - I do prefer the "grungy" physical one but the digital one is good too. Helen #1

Lunch Lady Jan said...

Oh, good luck with your new job! What are you going to be doing? I hope it doesn't impinge on your crafty desk too much either, because I really enjoy my visits.
Hugs LLJ 8 xxx

R's Rue said...

Great post.

Zsuzsa Karoly-Smith said...

Good luck in your new job, Linda! That can be both exciting and stressful at the same time, I know. Your pages are phenomenal - I especially love the vintage feel in the first one. Hope Inky came back by the time you got home and she won't be bothering those squirrels when they want their nuts back! zsuzsa #14

Monica said...

My cats never come when called, they prefer to wait until I sit down and settle into a task or a tv program before rattling the window screen. Lov, love that photo and how you used it.
have a great week
Monica

shazsilverwolf said...

Hi Linda, hope the job has been going well. Cats are so funny- they really do have a way of making their feeling known! Love the photo, and the collage made with it. Lovely. I'm a bit late this week, but I just got totally wiped out. Today I'm feeling more human, lol. Have a lovely week, Hugs Shaz #2xXx

Twiglet said...

I'm soooo late getting round a few desks this week. Ben was three yesterday so I have a good excuse! Hope your job goes well. You certainly have had fun with your crafty activities! x Jo