Wednesday, October 26, 2016

WOYWW #386

Another Wednesday - 2 in a row! If you want to know what WOYWW is, just go to http://stamping-ground.blogspot.ca/p/what-is-woyww.html  and all will be revealed!

So my desk doesn't look a lot different - I'm in the middle of working on a journal page, with just enough room to do that. I think I may do a big clean up this week! I thought I would show bits of the rest of my room while I'm here.




  When I look up from my desk, I see this - lots of stamps on top and stuff like stickers, ribbons, glue, and lots more stored in the large Iris carts. My TV is on the left. All my word stamps are in the red stacking drawers on the left.



 If I look to my right. I see this - some of my boxes and boxes of stamps in categories (just mounted)



When I look to my left I see this - more boxes of stamps! All my UMs are to the left in the colored boxes, and then all my paper to the left of them, right behind me as I work, all sorted into colors. I keep them in clear trays that I used to keep my stamps in.


Last week was our 32nd wedding anniversary. Hubby always gets me red roses for our anniversary! I made him this card.


We had a lovely dinner in a fancy restaurant!

Thanks for looking! 

15 comments:

Sharon Madson said...

Happy anniversary! Love the card you made for your hubby and the roses he got you. Sweet. Thanks for the peek at your craft space and storage. All I can say, is we all have too much! LOL Mine is simalar!

Zsuzsa Karoly-Smith said...

Wowzers - you've got so many boxes! I really like your arty corner - I would love to have something like that instead of our dining table. Great background in your journal page and thanks so much for visiting earlier! zsuzsa #24

Unknown said...

Holy Toledo!! You have a lot of stuff!!! I thought I was bad! LOL! I have been purging and am down 1/2 of an Iris cart but filled a trash barrel! Can't see any change in my room yet. Great Anniv. card and happy belated anniversary! Thanks for the visit and hope you have a great rest of the week.
Carol N #40

Anne said...

Hello and thanks for popping by. I think you have more boxes than me!! My DH says he doesn't think anyone has more boxes than me! Congratulations on your Wedding Anniversary.Lovely card and roses. Anne x 17

Glenda said...

Your space is a treasure trove! I love all the goodies stored away just waiting for you to use them! Glenda #26

shazsilverwolf said...

Hi lindart, what a fantastic storage area! Love it. Happy Anniversary, by the way. And I do believe Vickie said she picked them up at Michaels. Have a great week, Hugs, Shaz #1 xx

Neet said...

Lovely anniversary card, lovely roses and a lovely craft room full of lovely stamps (and other things).
Fabulous storage in your room and what a big area you have for storage.
Hugs & Thanks for coming to see me
`neet 2 xx

Felix the Crafty Cat said...

Love the card you made and gorgeous flowers. Lots of people seem to be having a tidy up, wonder if it's just that time of the year or something! Thanks for the visit to mine, have a great woyww and happy crafting, Angela x 20

Sharon said...

Happy Anniversary! You made him a lovely card. Your whole room looks filled with lots of goodies. I had a little clean-up this week as some of my piles were beginning to get to me.

Have a great week
Sharon K #42

fairyrocks said...

Gorgeous card work. Your space looks a lot like my space! Makes me want to dive right into something fun! Thanks for popping by. Keep smiling and creating.

buterfliecrafter said...

Congrats on your wedding anniversary. Love the pumpkin colors on your journal page, looks already very interesting. Have a great week, Vicky

Lynne Mizera said...

LOVED seeing your views from your desk and all those lovely products and how you keep them, because it's really all about the storage isn't it? Happy, Happy anniversary and Happy belated WOYWW! from Lynne in Canada #51

CraftyHope said...

You've got a lot going on in your space, but it sounds like you know exactly where everything is. You've definitely got me beat. I'm constantly searching my stash. Happy anniversary to you and your hubby!
Hope #43

Morti said...

Happy Anniversary to you and your hubby. Don't you just love making those cards? I did one for when my great-nephew was born and it came out just gorgeous. A few cuts and folds, and it doesn't take much to make something spectacular, but not OTT like so many cards these days.

Thanks for stopping by

Morti @ 23

RosA said...

Wow, you've got lots of great stuff there! And it looks well organised too! Love your red anniversary card.
Have a good week :)