Wednesday, February 25, 2015

WOYWW #299

Here it is, Wednesday again, time to take a peek at everyone's workspace! If you dion't know what WOYWW is, please go to the paisley print on the sidebar and click to find out!

One of my best friends came to visit last week, so I didn't get a lot done, we were having too much fun! But I did get a start on a new journal page in one of my art journals.



So, my desk has remained fairly neat and clean - I so happy with myself! A little trip to Michael's the other day got me a new Pitt Pen, some new Aleen's Tacky glue, and the blue washi tape you see in the bottom right of the photo. A word to the wise: Washi Tape this wide is horrible to try and remove from the roll! I'll never buy it again. It just keeps ripping in little pieces!

When I turn around in my chair, this is what I see:


When I re-organized and got everything off my table, I made sure it was easy to get to.

I now have a new place for all my pens - Ferrero Rocher boxes from Christmas!

And here is last week's Art Journal page from Donna Downey's Inspiration Wedenesday Workshop (actually from 2 weeks ago!):



That's it for this week! I'm off to check out the blogs that end with my number, and hopefully a few more! Thanks for peeking!





11 comments:

Monica said...

Lots of catchup on your journals. Good idea to reorganize with work habits in mind.
Hugs Monica #57

Carol Rigby said...

Thanks for sharing your desk with us and what a lot of goodies you have. Great journal spread. I used to follow Donna Downey's inspiration Wednesday when she used to post them on her blog.

Unknown said...

You are so organized! But good for you spending time with your friend - the crafty stuff will always be waiting for us. Happy WOYWW! Sandy Leigh #48

Walks with Wolves said...

I LOVE the idea of using those boxes to house pens. Gives me an excuse to go buy a box of Ferrero Rocher just so I can use the box after eating them. *grins*

Lynne Mizera said...

Loong friend visits when you have a crafty place to play in are the BEST! and Ferrero Roche Boxes for pens... BRILLIANT! - Love your space... Lynne #70

Felix the Crafty Cat said...

Love the organisation of your workspace. I have had trouble with Washi tape before, some of it tends to stick to itself if you store it for too long.
Have a great woyww, Angela x 60

My name is Cindy said...

Loving the look of your work space - and you photos are so clever with all the words on! Must learn me how to do that. Add it to the list. Had to smile - those Ferero Rocher boxes are neat aren't they? I have three of the big flat ones, storing stampboard,slide mailers mountboard offcuts. I also thes the smaller ones to store little mounts and small stamps. Very useful indeed! Thanks for the earlier visit, Cindy #39

Helen said...

I think your re-organised desk (or behind your desk) looks great. The journal page looks fabulous. Helen 5

Annie said...

Thanks for calling by at mine yesterday.
You have a lovely creative space and how lucky are you to enjoy special time with a friend.....life should be full of days like that.
Hugs,
Annie x #19

Chrysalis said...

Hi Linda - your journal pages look great, and I love your beautifully organised desk and shelving above. Glad you had such a good time with your friend. Take care, Chris # 21

Kelly said...

what a fab upcycle of those Ferraro Rocher boxes! Very organized area. Creative Blessings! Kelly #66