Monday, November 10, 2014

I'm Back!!

I've been away a long time, I know, and I'm sorry. At the end of July I had a fall, and hurt my arm, quite badly as it turned out, as even now I'm still on pain meds and in pain a lot of the time. I've only JUST started to get back to driving.
It took me awhile to get back to making art, it's amazing how much I use my left arm when I am right handed! I didn't think it would hurt that much! But now, finally, I can create without a lot of pain.
Here are a few journal pages from a few months ago.

The week of my fall, left side, right side

 with some new stamps I picked up at Joanne's in NF New York. New store for me!

The following week - I had many of these backgrounds already made before my trip to Niagara Falls


And the final pages for August and for my journal!

The background on the page with the license plates came from an ad in the Niagara Falls newspaper. I couldn't pass it up!
The end of Journal 12. On to Journal Number 13!

Thank you for being so patient with me!

No comments: