Wednesday, January 22, 2014

WOYWW

Thank goodness for WOYWW (What's on your Workspace Wednesday) - it a least reminds me to blog every once in awhile! Just click on the fancy button on my sidebar to find out what this is all about!
So, one of my New Years resolutions was to work in my stamp room for at least 15 minutes a day. Doesn't matter what I'm doing in there, as long as I'm there. For some reason, even though all I think about all day is art, art seems to be on the bottom of my list. Ok, I'll do some art when I finish this, or I'll do it after this and that, whatever. I want to put it at the TOP of my list! So this week I started - 15 minutes a day. Two days in so far so good! Luckily I was reminded in my emails about WOYWW and I ran right up and took some photos. Here they are:







I was working on my Journal, stamping my words with clear stamps. I went from the word LIVE to the word BEFORE. In that moment between the 2 words, my E disappeared. Gone. How does this happen?? Has this ever happened to you? I took out my flashlight and went over every square inch of my workspace - no E. I checked my clothes. No E. Mind you it's clear, but I didn't feel it either. I asked to Universe to bring it back. Will check again today to see if it shows up! Strange. . .

Thanks for visiting!






14 comments:

Winnie said...

What fun pages! love the colors! Great resolution to make just for you! I know Julie Fei Fan Balzer does something like that on her blog, 15 min a day. Great! Some days I get in there, and others, well the day escapes me. I am smiling about your E problem as I "lost" a clear stamp once, and it stuck on my bottom (have no idea I was sitting on it) until hubby asked why I was wearing my stamps! Enjoy the day! Winnie#68

Super Stamp Girl said...

Hi Linda, thanks for sharing a photo of yoru desk this week and I love your resolution to spend at least 15 minutes everyday in your craft room. I wish I could do the same! Happy WOYWW!

Karin said...

Fab journal pages.
Happy Wednesday.
Karin #86

Lorraine said...

loving the paint and your little dancing blog advert thing

Ginny Maxam said...

very busy craft desk! Yes you must make time to create!
I can see you come from a creative family, it's a wonderful gene! Thanks you for stopping by earlier,
Have a great week!
Ginny #54

Jackie said...

Oh yes things go missing in my craft room as well!!!!!
Hope you find it soon
Jackie 33

Ann B said...

Think your 15 minute a day is a great idea and one I should try. Sometimes it's hard to devote a lot of time to crafting and others it's hard to tear myself away. Your desk looks just like mine, productively messy, love it.
Thanks for calling by earlier.
Ann B
36

She Who Doodles said...

little elves sneak in and steal them. just use words that don't contain an "e".

Lea.H said...

your journal looks fab Lx

Art Joy of Sharing with Peg and Shel said...

Yes. I have lost stuff in the crafting mode. Happens all the time. Good thing we have so much stuff to replace or change lost items. lol Peg R. #91

suzieq23 said...

This post is hysterical. I feel like I wrote this post verbatim. I have so many supplies, love art, but I spend more time wishing I was in my Sue-Dio (named my art room after me - Sue), reading blogs for hours, loving everyone else's creations. Lose your "E". Me too. Always lose at least a few things every time. Sometimes they show up in the strangest places and sometimes I never find them.

Unknown said...

Great journal pages, you certainly have a busy desk. Thanks for stopping by, it looks like were in for another heatwave next week...think I'll move to Canada...lol
Happy crafting, have a great week
DeDe#16

Shaz in Oz.CalligraphyCards said...

Mm Linda think we could write ditto on few things on post like putting it last.. me today and before that ...argh!

..and losing things - well worst was the spellbinder small scallop oval die, which found in my waste paper bin!!
Phew!

.. not sure about clear stamp know nearly lost one down the drain when washing once, 'cos it was very small too?? hope you find your E, happy WOYWW Shaz in Oz.x #6

Susanne said...

Yep, happens all the time. I love the quote on your page - books rock.