Sunday, September 26, 2010

Got to spend the day...

in my jammies doin' art! What fun! I finished my Architecture Accordion ATC, and had so much fun figuring it out! Another one  wish I could keep! This is for my AFTCM group.





 All the little doors open, and there are surprises inside!




 This next swap was for the same group, it was a Torso Tag Swap, with the theme of "Witching Hour"

 I got carried away and put a head on my torso. . .

Both of these use napkins as the background

I am now working on my Domino Swap, this one is lots of fun too. I love how these projects change and evolve from the first thought in my head to the end. Crazy! I also need to do my Halloween Paper Doll, and my Stampscapes card. Not to mention all my school work. . .Busy busy!

8 comments:

Laura Haviland said...

Wow Linda,I love all your new art work. Thanks for sharing.
Have a great day.
Hugs,Laura. xoxx

Lisa said...

Linda, i LOVE your accordian book! I want to open all the doors! LOL. Thanks for sharing :-)

Anonymous said...

Love the accordion book, Linda!

Rosie said...

Thanks for the suggestions for my dominos Linda! This accordion album is wonderful - so much to see and I love that quote on the back - bravo!!

Glenda T. said...

I love your projects and I too love to spend the day in my jammies making art, that's what I'm doing today!! haha Thanks for letting me know about the Kindle! I do have another question: did you get the non wifi or the wifi? I want to be able to have books be directly downloaded to the Kindle but don't know if I need the wifi version to do this or not?

Tammy Freiborg said...

A wonderful booklet! I added the great quote to my collection.

Ingrid Dijkers said...

Loving your Architecture Accordion ATC book! What a great idea!
All my best-
Ingrid

PlumCat Art said...

Love the Architecture book...Wish I was your partner for that one! Lots of 3-D, lots of art to see. Mary Ann AFTCM