Sunday, April 08, 2007


This is my title page. The book I am using is slightly larger that the tip-ins, which are 5"X7". I need to colour the edges of the pages to match the tip-ins before I put them in my book. I wanted the tip-ins to be glued flat to the pages of the book, so I asked for 2 pages (1 layout) from each person.
Another way to do a tip-in is to cut two pages out of the book, leaving 1/4" to 1/2" edge, that you would "sandwich" the page into.
As I started adding my tip-ins to my book, I became more creative in the way I was adding them, by adding borders and edges to them. I also added a window page to one layout. I have room for several more tip-ins, and so far I have recieved most of them from my Altered Pages group - now on my second swap (I used the same theme to get more pages) and I'm also asking from my Canadian Altered Books group for tip-ins.

No comments: